CHAPTER TWO;; Drunk on emotions

Jake's Pov:

I looked up to see a boy squirming on top of me. I quickly shook him off and stood up and said

" Won't you watch where you are going?" I asked, grunting and shook off the dust on my trousers.

" Well, I'm sorry but there is no reason for you to be rude, we don't even know each other" He said scoffing with a frown on his face.

I scoffed and went up close to him feeling his warm breath on my skin making it tingle.

" Do you want to know me?" I asked him challengingly with a grin on my face.

" Do I?" He answered back with another question.

Our faces were so close that if we took another step we would have been lip to lip.

He took a step back and said with his hands in his pockets.

" I'm sorry ok? As an apology for what I did, I will treat you to some Kimbap. I know a famous place around here" He shrugged and walked off.

" Oi! Wait for me!" I shouted while jogging up to him with an amused laugh.

We sat down in a small but cozy restaurant that was bustling with energy and vibrant colors and fragrances that my stomach grumbled. I hadn't eaten anything since morning so I'm not surprised.

" I didn't introduce myself, did i? I'm Jake Shim and you are?" I said smiling.

" I'm Park Sung Hoon" He said somewhat smiling back? Or was I imagining that?

" I'm a student in Meori High, where do you study?" I asked him, staring closely at him. He looked really familiar. I just couldn't place my finger on it.

" I too go to Meori high... Is this a coincidence or?" He replied his expression changed from being blank to a state of confusion. I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly like it didn't bother me but inside I was jumping in joy.

We drank and ate kimbap and we walked out shoulder to shoulder since he was supporting my body since I was drunk and I was about to utter something that I maybe shouldn't be saying oops.

" Park Sunghoooon~ Youuuu areeee veryyyy handsssoooommeee" I slurred my body shaking vigorously.

"What did you say?" He asked me incredulously his eyebrows shot up.

I sighed and my consciousness faded.

Sorry for the late chapter guys I was busy and unwell hoped u liked this chapter remember to vote and comment

Love y'all so much 

Till the next one, 

Bye Vio signs off<33