𝟬𝟱. 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗟

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

FIVE | MOST ATTRACTIVE ETERNAL

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"

I CAN'T JUST go. I mean, all these people depend on me." voiced out, Kingo, disquiet. "We just started shooting this movie, Apollos. It's the first of a trilogy." he continued rambling, sitting on the horns of his dilemma. "We just got BTS to do a cameo..."

Now, Apollos understood his agitation. His life's balance was being suddenly disrupted. Kingo was living his life to the fullest and he found it difficult to let go of everything he had. He had riches and fame, who wouldn't let that go? He was going to lose an important point of reference and be destabilized. However, as much as the Prime Eternal wanted to just let him continue his life, he couldn't. The fate of the world depends on them now.

"Kingo, if we do not stop these Deviants, then they will hunt down every human and there will be no one left alive to watch your movies." Sprite uttered, crossing her arms. "Do you want that?"

"But - "

Apollos grunted, craning his neck up while shutting his eyes. Why was everyone testing his patience today? "If you will not come with us, then I'm going to buy this studio and change the plot of your movie, and instead of a trilogy, I'll compress the whole story into one movie."

Shock made the actor look like he had put his head in a wind tunnel. He immediately stood up from his chair, staring at him with wide open eyes that cannot shut. "No, you won't."

The towering man pulled out his smartphone, smirking as he showed it. "Wanna bet?"

The air between them grew thick with anticipation after Apollos tapped his phone's screen twice, unlocking it. There was never a thing that he said he wouldn't do. "Apollos, you're not persuading him to come with us." Ikaris commented, rolling his eyes.

"Shut. Up."

The two Eternals only continued staring at each other, waiting until the valet spoke up, "Sir, may I say something?"

"Please don't say anything." uttered Kingo, still not tearing his eyes off of Apollos.

"I think you should go."

"I just said don't say anything!" complained the director, now glancing at his assistant of many years, exasperated.

"'Life affords no greater duty than to protect one's family!'" suddenly recited Karun, his eyes lighting up. A gigantic grin slowly spread across his face as if his soul danced and sang the song of heavens. "Remember? It's your favorite line from The Shadow Warrior 2: Voyage of Time." He took one step forward, looking straight at him. "Your family needs you."