Semester 2

The senior batch are now nearing their graduation

For the final examination on Semester 1, only Lisa and Jungkook passed the exams while the rest of the Class D students failed.

If they wanted to graduate, they have to pass the examination for Semester 2. But how?!

Their braincells won't function well!

Well, it's going to be up to Jungkook if he'd be willing to teach his classmates.

As per his love story, no one knows what'll happen.

Lately, he's been having dreams about "that girl" but the girl in his dream would always have a blurred face. He wanted to know her so badly! But he knew that only time will heal his injury.

Someday, he's sure that he'll remember her.

Before his wedding could happen, he must remember that girl. He can't marry someone who doesn't have a place in his heart.

Meanwhile, Lisa is now in the phase of moving on.

She's clearly acing the idea of moving on but what's this?! Why is this happening?!

She told and convinced herself that she'll move on but why is Jeon Jungkook being so nice to her!!

She knew that he's nice to her because he sees her as a friend but heck!

Jeon Jungkook! Please don't be nice to me. My heart is vulnerable and just one smile from you is enough for it to be destroyed!

What will be the ending for the two of them?

What will be...the ending of the whole Class D?

Tune in to find out.

My Handsome Tutor: The Road to the End

•••
Drop your thoughts

I'll read all of em