Chapter 2

You were hiding in a cave. You looked to see a kid with a red hat there.

Y/n: hm? ohh? Someone's here?

The kid was scared and trembling

Y/n: oh, shame you're a boy but kurogiri-Kun gave me these treats I'll have to thank him later.

You ate the rest of the hand in one bite then took off your hat.

Y/n: why hello there, very nice to meet you. My name is Douma. It's a very nice night out tonight, isn't it?

The kid fell on his butt while walking backwards

The kid fell on his butt while walking backwards. You took out both fans.

Y/n: I am the founder of the eternal paradise cult. My duty is to make all my worshippers, including myself, happy. I save girls by eating them without leaving a single speck. They don't feel any more pain nor are they suffering. There's nothing to be afraid of.

Kid (tears in his eyes): papa...! Mama...!

You slashed your fan but someone grabbed him. The person got a cut on their side their phone getting cut in half.

Kid:... Why?

You recognized the kid.

Y/n: oh? You were on the list!

You began walking towards them.

Midoriya: it's... It's going to be okay, kota.

Green electricity was surrounding midoriya.

Midoriya: I'll definitely save you!

Y/n: you'll definitely save him? You're the one called midoriya, right? We were told to kill you. You remind me of those heroes with water quirks! The girl was so delicious! Shame I had to kill the dad. But she is living inside me. forever.  With all of my worshippers. Blood. Flesh. I made sure to accept, rescue, and guide them all to enlightenment.

Midoriya: there's no way you're sane. Are you right in the head?

He looked mad.

Y/n: eeeeehh? How come you're being this harsh even though we only met just now? Oh, I know. How sad. If there's anything bothering you... I'll make sure to listen. So come on, speak up.