P. 28 {Advice}

👋🏽👋🏽{HIYEE!!}👋🏽👋🏽

Quick A/N:

I usually don't do these but...

A lot of you had something to say about the last chapter. Mainly the heated argument between the MC and Namjoon.

I toiled over this because... I'm gonna be honest here... I could have done better at an explanation, sides could have been heard, more of the conversation could have been had. I even thought on deleting and rewriting the entire chapter.

But then, I took the time to reread it and think about where I want MY story to go. After doing this, I honestly cannot understand why it's so hard for some of my audience to grasp onto the fact this was a passionate exchange.

Have you never got into an argument only to realize later that you were far too upset to even acknowledge anything but your side? Words you don't mean are thrown around, misunderstandings happen. And no one is willing to calm down and actually listen to the other person in that moment.

Later, you revisit the situation and realize you could have done better and, more often than not, an apology occurs somewhere.

I decided to leave it as is and be unapologetic about it. This is just a bump in the road. They will find their way...

...Maybe 😏😋

Until then, I got a few more hills for yall. So prepare yourselves. I'm literally doing my best.

As for the reader who asked for like 10 chaps of them dating?

🤔🤔

Let's negotiate. Lol.

And let's not go in on her mom, please? She wants her daughter to be happy but be smart in the process. That's it.

Anyway...Enjoy and I will see you guys later.

💜
💜
💜

"Both of you are fucking slow."

Sow was now sitting beside me on my bed having come over after a call from me warranted her I was upset. After telling her everything that happened through gut wrenching sobs and free-falling tears, that's what she had to say.

"You, continuously berating the man and expecting him NOT to get offended..."

"How Sow?," I wiped my nose with tissues making me sound a bit nasal. "He's a fucking hoe and he knows it."

"And what the fuck do you think you are? You always talk about me playing with these boys' hearts like I do but look how similar our situations have become recently. You're stringing Taehyung about during the day, while at night, you're swallowing Joon's babies."

"It's not the same. Joon was my tutor."

"Ha, bitch please. You may be able to fool anybody else with that one. Damn sure not me. You got into this hoping he would break you off and profess his undying love."

Shocked, I asked "Who's side are you on here?"

"I would be on yours if you were thinking clearly. Listen to me," she pulled my shoulders around to face her.

"You know Namjoon. This is not something he would lie about. Hell, this is not something he NEEDS to lie about. He could have any girl he wanted and that includes you. You who have wanted him for just about the entirety of your life. Now when he confesses, it's a blatant lie because his timing is off?"