Chapter 17

Haise Pov

By the time that I've arrived. The Order and their recruited Crimson Knights and Mages, has already reached the front yard of Lescatie. Well, I suppose I could've been fashionably late but hey, that's dumb. But at the same time, I'm not making Kakashi proud. Would've used the 'I got lost in the road of life's bullshit.

"Haise! As I feared and predicted, they've teleported through red and blue portals.!" Liliana suddenly yelled as she ran towards me.

"Hm, better than the walls already crumbling before my arrival. What's the situation.?" I asked, putting on a mask that unnerved those around me.

"They haven't attacked yet, but they're not going to ask for anything peacefully. Also, what's with the creepy mask?" I ignored her last comment.

"Liliana, dear. You do realize that while I may have already shown my face, I'd rather not be figured out by The Order. It's a simple case of bamboozling my dear. Plus, they won't exactly know that the person who humiliated one of their Heroes, is me." Upon saying that, my Black and White hair became pure white.

I remembered having the Metamorph mod, which allows me to become who I kill. But it has changed, from killing, to just focusing on the image of who I want to be.

Her eyes widened at the sudden change of my hair.

"How did you-" I cut her off, placing a finger now with black nails on her lips.

"No need to trouble yourself of how I can, just don't be alarmed when I massacre them." With that, I took off my coat, revealing a skintight black suit with white stripes on my wrists.

"They brought no mercy, why should we show them mercy?" Summoning the three Dragon Horns, I blew on each one, letting out Obsidian, Aurora, an Kirin for the whole battlefield to see.

"Obsidian, Aurora, Kirin. Stayed here and guard the City. If one of the Crimson Knights and Mages breach my line, your jobs are to kill them. The ones in White, you can capture them." The three let out a growl of approval.

"Liliana, the thing I'm about to show you. Is something I don't have much control on, once I'm on the field. It's only a matter of time before I snap, and if that happens. Only you can maybe keep me from killing everyone." I warned her ominously.

"Haise, what do you mean it's only a matter of time?! What you're saying doesn't make sense at all! I know you're powerful, but taking on Five Hundred thousand men alone is outright suicide!" She yelled, drawing in more attention from everyone else. Even Druella has started to glare at me.

"Lily. Look at me." I lifted her face, her once clear eyes are on the verge of releasing tears.

"Let me explain why I'm going to massacre them. Those Knights in Black and Red, are more than just a danger to Mamono. They are a danger to the whole realm." That made her pause.

"You may see them as Men, but no. They're anything but Men. They're cultists, they've abandoned their Humanity to serve the Old Gods." Her eyes widened, surprised gasped echoed throughout the walls as even some started screaming in fear. Hell, the Shoggoths who are normally calm and collected are slowly descending into panic.

"You mean, those Crimson Knights as you call them. Are allied to the Eldritch Gods?!" I nodded, much to her horror. She fell on the ground, eyes wide with fear.

"But, that can't be! Mother and the Gods that allied with her imprisoned them within the abyss!" She panicked, even Druella has started to haphazardly contact her Mother.

"That's the thing, their goal is to release them. Unleashing untold and unknown horrors throughout the entire world, not even Wonderland would be safe. How they decided to ally themselves with the Order, I don't know. But clearly those bastards know nothing as well." I clenched my fist, knuckles turning white and my teeth ground on each other.