17 - home

It is one million percent necessary you play that song baes <3 ^^^Milas Pov

Milas Pov
.....

"Merry Christmas!" Blair's voice echoes down the hall and I practically jump from my seat.

"Blair!" I push past Harrison who's blocking the door and hug her. Thank fuck for Blair.

"I thought you had to have dinner with your dad." I pull away and let my eyes stray to the left.

Carter Carter Carter Carter aaaaand back to Blair.

"Yeah well... our dad was pissing me off. Is it okay if we stay for some dinner?" I turn around to Bentley and he nods, trying to go in for a hug with Blair as she rolls her eyes.

"Be a dear and take my bag." She drops her handbag into Robs arms and walks down the hall and into the kitchen.

All of Bentleys family is in there, preparing the dinner for later. "Blair! So good to see you!"

Lily and Tom both hug her and Harrison scoffs.  "Careful, she bites."

"Jealous Harrison?" I muse and he shakes his head. "How come they love her and then hate me?"

I shrug and pat him on the arm. "You're not particularly likable babe."

We are interrupted when Carter does that weird bro hug thing with Harrison, then there we are, standing and staring.

"Emilia."

Shivers. Emilia? Seriously?

"Carter."

His eyes narrow and mine do the same. I cross my arms and he crosses his. "Guys! Mistletoe!"

Fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck. Shit.

"Hm?" Belle points to the little mistletoe hanging above Carter and I's staring contest and I don't get a chance to take a step back before Carter pulls me in closer.

We don't actually kiss, just once on the cheek. Except no one is happy with just that.

"Oh c'mon you guys." Carter waves it off and pulls away from me, taking his seat at the table before I do the same.

"Yeah sorry, not happening." I mentally thank him for getting us out of that, because I'd never say it out loud. Ever.

"Could you pass me the potatoes?" I hand David the bowl and he pours an unnecessary amount of gravy on top of them.