ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟸

y/n pov :

"what are tryna say right now?" i said speaking up, i was fed up with his shit . "ch-ch ch ch" fez exhaled . everyone had a serious ass face looking at me . ashtray just stood still holding in his smile . "i thought you told me that laurie killed mouse, right? laurie? " faye said , looking straight into custers eyes keeping a straight face.

me and ashtray turned slowly looking at each other with a confused face , she knows that ashtray was the one that killed mouse . we turned back at faye playing along on what the fuck she is saying . " wha- i never said that? what are talkin about ?" custer said concerned on why faye is acting like this all of a sudden.

"yeah, you know, laurie, the drug dealer that lives in the apartment complex off kemper . yeah, you were the one that told me she killed mouse." faye said pretty confident. i turned and looked at ashtray, he was fidgeting with the pocket knife in his sleeve. i laid my hand on top of his hand so he could calm down a little , i was lowkey getting paranoid. just bc i helped ashtray and fez dump the body , but idgaf if i die . i die with them..

"i never said that" custer said getting annoyed. faye looks around a little bit before speaking up again . "yes you did" faye said nodding her head . "what are you talking about? are you high?" custer said pointing to his head . "you know that laurie and those fucking ppl , they scare me. why are tryna protect them?" faye said putting a little attitude to make her statement making it even more believable.

"i'm not fuckin protecting anyone. what the fuck is this?" custer said raising his voice then it already is . "yeah why are tryna back them up?" i said making my eyebrows go up . he turns around and starts stuttering. ashtray slowly adjusted to his seat, i look up at him knowing on what he's planning to do .

"so you're working for laurie?" faye asked . "hey, no! so how about you just shut the fuck up!" custer said . "don't fucking talk to her like that , the fuck do you think you are?" i said raising my voice . "ok, then why are you tryna cover up a murder she. committed?" faye said and custer just looks at her laughing like a psycho. "alright now, i think it's time for you to get outta here, big fella" fez said walking closer to custer .

"drag his ass out" i said crossing my arms. ashtray puts his hand on my jaw line and leans in to kiss me . he gets up from his seat and walks towards custer . i stare at him blankly knowing what he's about to do. "bro , we gotta figure this out, what the fuck we're gonna say? this is becoming a fucking issue" custer said . "wait , ash, ash, ash. no!" fez said as ashtray stabs custer in the neck giving no mercy.

i get up and see faye looking at fez and fez looking at faye . ashtray pulls the knife out , as he backs away not knowing what he just did. custer is gasping for air , and i walk up to ashtray grabbing his hand and brung him close to me hugging him . "it's ok baby, look at me" i said grabbing his face as his breath gets even more shaky. he was shaking a little afraid on how fez is gonna reacts to this. fez puts his hand over custers mouth so he can cut off his circulation, custer is just fighting for his life.

fez looks up at us and puts his finger to his mouth , and he points to custers phone. i'm fucking guessing this bitch custer is connecting on the line with the FBI or some shit. custer finally gives up and dies , fez is pointing at the phone while me and ashtray are just so speechless we can't even fucking move. ashtray grabs the phone as fez is breathing hard asf .

fez walks to the kitchen where faye is shocked and he shoved the phone in a 711 cup. he stands there looking in the sink staring down not knowing what to do next. fez dropped the flowers on the floor and ashtray is panicking. "ash it's ok , it's gonna be ok" i said tearing, i never saw ashtray like this and it brakes my heart seeing him like this .

"no it's not , no it's not fucking ok" ashtray said breathing heavy like hyperventilating . fez walks towards us and i watch the anger in his eyes . he walks to ashtray and punches him to the floor . i stood there crying kneeling on my knee next to ashtray. "i'm sorry, bruh. but we have to make it look like you ain't do this. just get out man, the cops are gonna kick down the door any second, bro" fez said . ashtray leans up against the couch .