Chapter 6

-TW : Death -  A dark forest surrounded Cecilia as she followed the crushed gravel path deeper into the abyss

-
TW : Death
-
  A dark forest surrounded Cecilia as she followed the crushed gravel path deeper into the abyss.

"Hello?" The girl called out looking for a response, "It's your fault."

Marco appeared in front her before quickly dispersing into multiple clones surrounding his sister.

"You could've helped them."

Marco repeated over and over again, "I know! I shouldn't have gone but you and pa made me!"

At her statement the ground below her cracked as she fell deeper into the void.

Her eyes fluttered open to reveal her old village in shambles after the hurricane. The villagers were hanging off the tree branches with blood dripping down from the trees.

"I'm sorry." Cecilia whispered as she found her Casa with her family members limbs under the debris.

"Why did you and Marco leave me behind?" Cecilia looked down to see what remains of her nine year old cousin Rico pulling on her dress. "Rico... where were you, we couldn't find you anywhere?!"

"I was in my room."

Cecilia's heart sank as she realized Rico's room was the first one to be hit by a large chunk of the church.

He faded from her sight as she soon felt nauseous as her entire family circled around her screaming at her before the entire village began to surround them.

Drip

Drip

Drip

She touched her face as she looked down at her hands to see red splattered across them before looking up at everyone.

They were all staring at her with wide smiles.

Cecilia's abuela leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"You should've came with us."

-

"You okay?" Luisa whispered as Cecilia's heartbeat quickened. Her eyes snapped open as she felt her forehead covered in cold sweat. "Yeah.."

It was just a nightmare

"Good morning, Ceci." Luisa said, "Morning.." She sighed and laid back into Luisa.

The sun began to rise before the two began to stood and stretched.

"We should probably get you back home, Marco shouldn't be awake just yet." The girl nodded the two walked side by side, the Encanto was silent besides the wind rustling the trees.