15 - again

Mommy Mila's Pov

Mommy Mila's Pov
.....

"Benny, you have to just embrace it." He sighs as I apply another layer of nail polish.

"This seems unfair, can't we just surrender. Y'know, let Blair and Rob win this little competition?" I glare up at him, crossing my legs over one and another as I get a better angle.

"No. Look at these gorgeous nails. Pink is definitely your color." He holds his hand up to his face, narrowing his eyes slightly to get a better look.

He refuses to wear his glasses and apparently it's too much stress for him to wear contact lenses, so his vision is always awful.

"Listen, if it helps? Pink is also my color, so we can match. Deal?" I hand him the little pink polish bottle and he doesn't hesitate for a second. Applying a precise layer on my pointer finger.

"Okay guys! I think we're ready!" Blair leads Rob over to us, sitting down on the floor beside each other.

"We are nearly done, give us just two more minutes." Rob sighs and huffs with Blair.

Absolute drama queens.

"What are you doing for Christmas Blondie?" Harrison questions as he sits on the bed behind Ben, looking over his shoulder at the pretty pink nails.

"Well I'm not going home, thought I'd stay in school and enjoy the empty grounds." He raises an eyebrow.

"So.. what? No dinner with mommy Valentina." I scowl while the guys laugh to themselves.

"Firstly, do not call her that again or I drop all three of you." I point in between them. "And secondly, no. She doesn't like Christmas, she's actually in Italy this week with Blair's mom. They've got some business there to attend to."

Ben glances at Rob then Harrison and they all nod.

"I know it's short notice but you could join me, Rob and Harrison if you're interested. My family hosts it every year in California but they keep it small, my parents and their friends meet up to remember my gran. It could be fun. Plus us three will be there, so..." Ben suggests and I smile on the inside.

Blair and Carter always had Christmas with Gabriel—their father— every year so it would just be me and the guys.

"If you've got a spare space for me, I wouldn't necessarily object."

"We can drive down some time next week to Cali. But just so you know, compared to your mansions and fancy ass houses, my house is practically a toilet." Harrison pats him on the back, taking a swig of his beer.