Chapter- Thirty Five

ROSLYN'S POV:

“When was that day? ” he asked, while I drowned deeper in guilt. Guilt of loosing him, guilt of staying alone forever from today till forever because today I lost him.. Not just him but everything I owned of him...

“When was that day, when I didn't love you enough? When was day when I didn't close my eyes thinking just of you.... Never, my love, never... ” I gulped down the death of me, those hurting eyes, those hurting words, that hurting heart... I've brought it all to an end. I had to, I would have, even if I had to sacrifice a whole of myself. For you, I would do everything, my love...

I kept aside the book on the bed, breathing heavily as tears streamed down my cheeks. How blind we get to see someone else's happiness that we don't even notice it's us all along. My heart ached as I criticized my decision of reading this book while I was myself stabbed by my life in my heart.

I glanced around in the room, emptied, rid of all my belongings, as I was leaving this place like nobody's ever been here ever. My packed bags and me that'll be the last thing this room with hold and I wish will forget soon, helping me do the same.

Life's not fair with everyone and specially when you've developed attachment. I wish I never came here, I never got used to this place, people... I wish I wasn't loved this much that it would take my everything while leaving.

My heart sinked deeper in melancholy as I blankly stared over at the wall in front of me.
A knock on the door echoed and as I stood up, watching it open with Ty revealing himself. He was in his pitch black uniform, not so pleased face and a look of frustration written all over it.

“Did my cab arrive already...? I didn't get any messa... ”

“I'll be taking you to... the airport... ” he stated, walking upto me. I wished to deny once but then I couldn't, watching the tension created in the house since yesterday. I heard Kai and Dylan arguing over what not. I sure am the most unfortunate person alive. All this love and respect, still I manage to hurt everyone around me, everyone who care about me...

“Look Roslyn.... I'll just say this isn't the best decision to make... ” Ty expressed, crossing his arms with a line of stress between his eyebrows. I didn't say anything, quietly staring at the floor. What I would have said? A sorry that's all I deserve to say to everyone in my life.

He stepped closer, sighing and voiced again,

“You know well by now how much can one decision of yours affect Alonzo... It's not just about you anymore.... ”he pressed his lips, eyeing me for a response.

It took a whole of me to make this decision. Why? Because my irrational self began dreaming of something that's even prohibited in my dreams. Why this has to be so exhausting... Why can't I be happy just for once? Maybe I don't try... or I don't deserve...

“Well... The car's ready. ” he informed, looking away while taking out his phone and walked out of the room, without a look back.

My wait for this pain to fade away is increasing moment by moment and I feel helpless. I grabbed my bags with a heavy heart, barely thinking anymore. The more I think, the more I'll hurt.

My eyes restlessly waited, wandering around the hall looking for Alonzo, once again. There was no one around and my face dropped in the darkened cold seeming place. I yearned to feel tha warmth, the scent on me. But he's nowhere to be seen. Maybe he made the right decision. Staying away is what we'll have to do now. I felt my heart tear apart in seconds the moment I stepped out of this space of memories.