¹⁰

2 years later...
"Y/n, can you give me that." Shin said as he pointed to his tool box. I got of the chair I was on and got it for him. "Hi Y/n." I turned around to face the door after I gave him the box. "Hey Inui." That was Inui. He's around Manjiro's age. He started coming over to Shin's shop. I think he kinda looks up to Shin,.. tho, I'm not really sure.

I had alot of conversations with him. He always tells me that he wished he could have joined the Black Dragons when Shin was the leader. I mean, I get it. From what I heard,.. the Black Dragons changed alot.

"Heya, N/n." "Hey, Izana." I waved to the boy. I knew Izana for a while now. But it was only recently that Shin told me that they weren't exactly related by blood. I wonder how he'll react if he finds out. It shouldn't be bad right? I mean, he loves Shin as his brother.

Izana went out on a ride with Shin and I stayed in the shop with Inui and a few former Black Dragon members who comes over now and then.

The rest of the day passed and I was headed back home with Shin. Also, I stopped having all my nightmares, panic attacks and stuff, but he just got so accustomed to sleeping over that now it's just natural.

"Yeah, I got exams next year. Ughh." "You'll do fine." He said in a calm tone. "Hahhhh." "Here's what. If you do well, I'll give you a prize." "What kinda prize." I asked with a grin on my face. He just strugged his shoulders. "Come onnnn. Tell mee." "Nope, it's a surprise." "You're mean." "No, I'm just giving you extra confidence."

A few months passed and I focused on studying for my exams next year. Currently I was in Shinichiro's shop in the office area doing my work. I came over to his shop right after school so that we can go back home together. Shin was cleaning up the shop.

A few minutes passed and I didn't realize I slept away. I woke up to a person shouting. It sounded like,..

I ran out the room and out of the shop. "Izana?" I diverted my gaze from him and saw Shinichiro geting up from the ground. "Shin!" I went towards him and put my hand on his face where had a bruise. I looked at him and then back at Izana. The rain was pouring and it was freezing outside. "What happened?!"

"So did she know to." I raised my eyebrow at him, confused about what was going on. "Don't bring her into this." "So she did know!" "Wait wait. I did know what?" "Why didn't you tell me Y/n. That I'm not his actual brother." I became silent when he said that. So this is how he'll react if he found out. "What does that matter. Don't you two still love eachother like family." "You won't get it Y/n."

"Izana, I get it. So come on. Do you really hate Shin now." "How do you get it. Oh I know. You're just like me. You don't even have a family." As soon as he said that, he put his hand over his mouth and his eyes widened. At the side of my eye, I saw Shin look at me.

"You're right. I don't have a family. They're dead. And yes, I am just like you. I got people willing to let me be apart of theirs and so do you." He took a step back before running off. "Izana-" "leave him, he just needs some time to cool off." I heard something like that before.

We went inside and dried off. "Y/n, are you okay?" I looked at him and gave him a nod and smile. "Of course."

After that night, we never say Izana again. He just vanished. "Hey why do you look so worried. You got exams to study for." "Ughh don't remind me." "You got this." "Thanks. I gotta pass though. I wana know what you said you'd give me if I pass." "Oh yeah,.. I almost forgot about that." He said jokingly as he walked out the door. "You better not forget." I shouted to him as I ran behind him.

And just like that, the day of the exams came. It started in May and I might get the results sometime in August. It's on different days for different subjects."You'll be late if you keep holding onto me and don't get off." Shinichiro said as he looked back at me on the bike. "I'm not ready for this." "You'll do fine as I always say,.....so," He said as he unattached my hands from his waist and got off the bike. "come on" he reached out his hand to me and I took it and got off the bike.