Chapter 41: Dark Cuisine

This gave Shido an inexplicable warmth. He poured a cup of tea for the two of them, and then said:

"Yuzuru, Kaguya, let's go to the amusement park tomorrow!"

"Is it a frozen paradise? Awesome!"

Kaguya laughed and made a pose that looked very cool, not knowing where she learned it from.

"Expecting. I look forward to the date with Shido in the amusement park ..."

Yuzuru also smiled faintly. They were lucky this time, because they knew that it was Saturday, and Shido wouldn't need to go to school, so they could play longer and could go to farther places.

"Then it is decided: We will get up early tomorrow morning, and go to the Tokyo Amusement Park!"

Shido announced loudly, he knew that the Yamai Sisters would like it.

Because they liked games the most, the Yamai Sisters often determined the winner by playing games. In the past, it was to decide who was the real Yamai. Now, they just wanted to compete with each other.

After deciding where to go tomorrow, the three of them prepared a set of outfits, mainly for the clothes to be worn tomorrow. They didn't worry about other things since they could always buy them.

Speaking of money...

Shido thought for a while, it seemed that there was not much left, and it was time to hand over the content of the next volume to the editor. It just happened that the publisher also wanted to hold an autograph meeting, so she had to take the opportunity to make a good profit!

Shido chuckled lightly. He was probably the only light novel writer in the world who could finish writing an entire novel in one go, and then slowly distribute it to the editor in batches.

After chatting with the Yamai sisters for a while, Shido asked them to go back to their room to sleep. After all, he would have to get up early tomorrow. But before that, he needed to sort out the manuscripts written before...

After a while, Shido heard a gentle knock on the door. He turned around and took a look. He saw Yuzuru's listless expression, along with a slight blush on her face. She was in loose pajamas that could fall off just by gently pulling.

Shido asked in a low voice:

"Kaguya is asleep?"

Yuzuru nodded with a blush and didn't say anything. But Shido knew what to do with her in this circumstance, after all, her affectionate eyes were too stimulating.

Seeing that he put down the manuscript in his hand, and walked toward the aroused Yuzuru. He pressed his lips against hers, put one hand on her ample chest and the other one on her plump ass, and pushed her to his bed...

 He pressed his lips against hers, put one hand on her ample chest and the other one on her plump ass, and pushed her to his bed