Two

Make sure to comment and vote !!

ARABELLA

7 hours later...

I'm cuddled up on the couch as I check the time again.

5 pm.

I feel tears swell up and fall down my cheeks. Why isn't he back?

Because he doesn't love you.

Yes, he does.

"Ayo- shorty, how long are you staying here?" A random guy with locs asks me and I shrug, picking at a string on Adam's pants.

I sigh and get up, brushing off my pants.

When I look up, I see the same guy that I ran into earlier today and my eyes widen.

He shows confusion as he watches me and he sighs, running a hand through his deep black hair.

He walks towards me and I back up until my back hits the brick wall. He leans down and I definitely know he is above 6'0.

"What are you still doing here?" I can hint at the Italian in his tone and I gulp.

"My boyfriend left me here." I quietly say, embarrassed.

His eyebrows scrunch together and he looks away. My cheeks heat up from how close he is.

I can see his sharp jawline and even each texture on his eyebrows. His dark grey eyes stare at something on the ground.

He looks back at me and my breath hitches again.

"Let's go, I can drive you back."

I'm about to say yes but then I remember that this is Adam and he definitely wouldn't like the idea of me arriving home by a guy.

"I can't, my boyfriend wouldn't like that," I scold myself for giving him more information than needed.

"Hm..." he stands up to his full height and my face is met with a chest. I look up at him.

"Do you want to stay here? I will call him tomorrow to come to pick you up." His deep Italian voice rings my ears and I bite my lip, this is a bad decision.

"How do you have his number?" I question with a tilted head and he just shrugs.

"I have the number of all my customers." He crosses his arms over his chest and I try to not drool.

What is the worst that could happen?

I could die.

But is that worse than going home and getting beaten?

I push that thought away. I don't want to think about the consequences.

I hesitantly nod and look down, my red hair following down and covering my face. This is a bad idea.

Yolo

Hush.

He holds out his hand and I take it. My eyes widen when I realize how little my hand looks compared to his. He has big hands and I can feel the coldness of his rings against them.

I decided to look at his rings as he leads me somewhere, probably a room. His first ring is on his left pointer finger, it's a card ring with the ace on it. I look at the many other ones and looking makes me want to have rings too.

 I look at the many other ones and looking makes me want to have rings too

^ picture

When he opens the door, I realize it's the bedroom from earlier. Only now, it's less messy.

He leads me towards the bed and grabs the covers, tugging them open, and points to the bed.

"Sleep." He nods towards it and I hesitantly crawl into the bed and sink into the warmth. It smells like him.

I smoothly sniff it more. Yummy.

I pull the covers towards my neck and look up at him.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I frown and he tilts his head towards the leather couch far away from the bed.

I don't know why, but the feeling of sleeping in a bed alone makes an uneasy feeling in my tummy.

Maybe it's because Adam and I always slept together in the same bed.

I shake my head, "that couch looks way too uncomfortable. Here, you can sleep in here." I lift the blanket up and his eyes widen.

"You have a boyfriend" he glares at me and I realize how bad this looks.

"I... I just want you to be comfortable. I can sleep on the couch-"

"No"

He climbs into the bed and I scoot over. I feel more safe and relieved when I feel the bed dip and the familiar feeling of another person in the bed.

We have a good distance away from us and he turns over onto his side, looking at me.

"Why do you think he left me here..." I look up at him and he looks away.

He shrugs.

With the tiredness hitting me, I let my feelings out.

"I feel as though our relationship is one-sided and he doesn't love me as much as I love him." I sniff and look down.

His eyebrows scrunch together and he shuffles a little bit closer to me. "Adam Johnson?" He raises an eyebrow and I nod.

He curses under his breath and looks at anything but me.

I feel my eyes become heavy, I close them.

"I feel as though he doesn't love me," I whisper and I hear the rustling of sheets beside me.

"Look... He-"

And then I'm out.
—————————————————————
Thoughtsssss???