Chapter 23 - Questions

Eliana Pov

The last two days have been amazing, Miles and I haven't argued. It's all just felt so right. Today is the last day, we go home tomorrow. And I can say that I've actually enjoyed this.

I got up from the mattress and walked out of the tent to find Miles and the other two sitting by a fire. "Lets roast marshmallows." I heard Clara speak to the two that were with her.

"Its the middle of the day dumbass." I chuckled as I stood next to her.

"Morning blondie." Roman chirped.

"Fuck off and second of all as I said to Clara, it's the middle of the day, dumbass." he rolled his eyes at me as walked over to where they were sitting and plopped down next to Miles.

"What were you even doing in the tent?" Clara question me. "Reading and someone phoned me so yeah.."

"Ooooo, and that someone is?" Roman chirped as he chewed whatever he was eating.

"No one." I shrugged, "I'm going for a swim." I stood up and walked over to the tent to change. "You're swimming alone? Or can I join?"

I turned around and saw Miles standing at the entrance of the tent. "Yeah you can come. I just want to change you know."

"Ok."  he quickly grabbed his things and walked out.

It took me a minute or two to just put on my bikini and to gather my towel and sunscreen. Before I walked out the tent I quickly grabbed my sun glasses. Miles was already changed and waiting for me when I saw him. "Let's go." I smiled at him.

"Don't do anything stupid!" I heard Roman shout as Miles and I walked side by side.

We walked silently just enjoying each other's comfort. We spotted the lake and walked a little faster.

I gently laid my towel onto the grass and sat  down facing the landscape. "This camp thing was surprisingly good."

"Yeah definitely."

"Are you going to sit or keep standing?" I looked up at Miles blocking the sun from face with my hand. He silently sat down on the grass next to me.

"So..."

"Miles why are you acting weird."

"Im not."

"Ok." I responded dryly, getting up and walked over to the water and dived in. "Come in, Miles!" I yelled.
He slowly got up and walked over towards me. He climbed into the water and swam over to where I was. "Who did you phone?"

"So that's why you're acting weird."

"Im-"

"Miles it was nobody, like he's not even important." I cut him off, sighing deeply. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "He? Well if he is not important, tell me who it is."

"It was Colton."

He looked at me for a few seconds not answering. "Of course it was." 

"Miles he called me."

"Yeah, and you answered." for a second it looked like he was wanted to leave. "I thought we felt the same way about each other."

"Miles, I told him to leave me alone. I completely ended things. I swear. I really like you." I put my hands on his cheeks. "I didn't tell you, because I knew this would happen."

"So you like me?"

"Yes, I do."

"Im sorry for blowing up." he took my hand from his cheek but held onto it. "I don't know how to do this shit."

"I'll help you." I smiled at him, he pulled me closer to him and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Now can we swim?"

He nodded at me and put his head underwater. I watched as he came back up again for air.

And for about the next few hours we swam like little kids.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked as we walked back to the camp in the dark.

"Shoot."

"Your bikini." he stated blankly.

"Yes? What about my bikini?" I stared at him and stopped in my tracks.

"Did you know you bum was sticking out?"

"Yes?"

"Oh. Thats all." he said and continued walking. I quickly jogged and caught up with him. "What about it?"

"Nothing." he shrugged.

"Miles you can't just ask me a question and leave me confused."

"Almost like you did, when I asked you about the phone call?" he grabbed my hand and smirked.

"Shut up." I lightly shoved him. "No seriously though, what about my bum?"

"Nothing."

"There you guys are!" we both jumped as we heard the familiar voice shout. "You guys have been gone for hours, what the hell have you been doing?" we saw Roman and Clara walk towards us.

"We were swimming." Miles, furrowed his eyebrows stating the obvious. He let go of my hand as Roman and Clara neared.

"For four hours?"

"Yes?" he cocked his head at Roman.

We all walked back silently. Clara and I walked in front while Miles and Roman walked behind us talking about random stuff, however Clara and I...we walked in complete and utter silence.

Awkward.

When we reached the camp we sat by the fire for a while. Clara went to bed before all of us and about ten minutes after that Roman mentioned that it'd be best for us to get to bed because we had to pack up the camp tomorrow.

We said goodnight and Miles and I walked back to the tent. He crawled into bed and I put on my pjs, and slid in next to him. His back was facing me, so I decided to also just turn the other way. I closed my eyes and tried to get to sleep.

But then I felt movement next to me and then a hand slid around my waist, he pulled me closer to him.

His hand went under my shirt holding onto my waist tightly. "About that bikini."

"Mhm?" i hummed in question.

"I like that bikini."

"Yeah I'm sure you do." I chuckled. He then took his hand away and moved my hair off of my neck,  he then kissed my neck. "Miles, what are you doing?"

"We haven't kissed today."  he whispered as he sat up. I copied him sitting up. "We havent?"

"I only kissed you on your forehead Ellie." he looked over at me and waved me over to sit on his lap. So I got on his lap straddling him. "I like kissing you." as soon as that sentence finished he put his lips on mine, kissing me softly. Our lips moved together, his hands traveled down to my lower back as mine went around his neck as usual.

We pulled away breathing heavily, and he just looked and me with a small smile on his face.

"Eliana, I want you to be my girlfriend."

.
.
.
.
.
HELLOOOOOO

its literally been forever. and im so sorry. I had exams and stuff. I was going to update yesterday but I completely forgot. And then i decided why not update today.

Also today is my birthday lol😏😏
so my gift to u is this chapter.

I dont know i feel about it yet. I do still need to edit it. so sorry for mistakes.

thank youu for reading!! I love you guyss.

please vote😫.