Bastard

YEJI

I keep on crying while i'm watching Seulgi and Winter hugging each other, they really missed each other so bad. Winter told us everything that happened to her, she never missed a spot and i feel like i read a book about somebody's life.

Winter let us sit at the long table outside her house and she told us on how she became addict, party goer, and on how she got almost raped. But i just know, she's so strong and brave.

We want to see Astrid but she told us that Astrid and Karina went to the park.

"Why didn't you come with them?" Seulgi asked.

"I still have a lot of things to do since i'm like the ghost writer of the Chairman of The Clues Hotel." She said.

She's so amazing.

Ryujin became pale when she heard the story about the abortion thought.

Karina suddenly came and she's carrying the Baby, it really feels like a Family because even though Karina's still faraway—we heard her shouting, "Honey? We're home! Astrid missed her Momm—" Her eyes went big when she saw us.

Seulgi stand up and hugged Karina, "Thank you for taking care of Winter. I owed you a lot." Seulgi said. I swear, Karina is so pretty, she's like a fallen angel from the way she smiled and she's so gentle, she talked to us like we're older than her but she's just a year younger.

She keeps on saying "Sorry" to Seulgi because she thought that she's the reason why there's no connection between Winter and Seulgi.

Astrid is such a handsome baby, i can already tell how many Girls will cry over him when he gets old. He only got her Mom's lips then overall he was exactly looks like Karina.

Seulgi and Winter talked a lot and we decided to give them space, Karina came with us and she's so cheerful. "Have you Guys eaten already? Tonight there's a live band and we can have drinks. I'll make sure all of you are gonna enjoy your stay here." Karina said.

She brought us to the yacht, they really are rich on their own right now. We suddenly went in the middle of the Sea and Ryujin looks so quiet, she sit next to Karina, they sit on top of the yacht.

Lisa sit next to me while i'm watching the sunset, "I feel so lonely." Lisa said. "Why? I thought you have Jennie?" I asked. She smirked and it became awkward that i said those words.

"We're together but we're not together, it's all because of my stupidity and i think i deserves this." She said those words with a heavy feelings. She showed me a picture where Jennie is enjoying her stay in states.

"She's happy now, i don't even think if she's still planning to come back."

I want to ask her what happened but it feels like it was a thing that i shouldn't hear or else i'm gonna regret it for the whole time. "Try calling her right now and tell her what you feel. Maybe after that you're not gonna feel so lonely." I said.

"It's not easy, i actually have no face to do that. All i did was asking her how she's doing or just any random things."

I take off my clothes,

"Let's just swim, Lisa. We're here to cherish the times that we're here, take a look at that the water, it's deep and unpredictable—we don't know what's gonna happen if we jumped off but taking the risk is fun. Try asking Jennie about the things that bothers you, you'll never know the answer if you keep on being like this."

Lisa take off her shirt, she has a nice body figure.

We both jumped on the water and it was literally deep. We keep on swimming then i ride on her back and she's carrying me, "Are you curious about what happened to Jennie and I?" Lisa asked.