𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘

"shut the fuck up, she's sleeping""yo, chill bro-"REQUESTED BY lovelyytaee - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"yo, chill bro-"
REQUESTED BY lovelyytaee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOBODYS POV:
Y/n and Ashtray felt like doing absolutely nothing. They decided to chill and watch movies since Fez was out with Lexi. Y/n was also pretty hungover from a party and she was incredibly tired, Ash of course noticed this. He'd seen her struggling to stay awake.

"Y/n?" He asked, he was getting a drink from the fridge and was gonna ask his girlfriend if she wanted one but when he got no reply, he turned around to see her head tilted to the side, struggling to keep it up. He put his cold drink down and walked over to her, shaking her awake.

"Hmm?" She murmured and Ash sat down next to her and pulled her onto his lap. "Ash?" She mumbled and he kissed her forehead. "Just go to sleep, i'll wake you up later, baby" he whispered to her, planting a kiss to her forehead. She smiled up at him before snuggling into his chest, falling into a deep sleep.

Ashtray didn't mind it when Y/n fell asleep on him, he would stay there all night just holding her. Sometimes, he'd even fall asleep with her.

When Fez came back from his day with Lexi, he noticed his brother cuddling Y/n on the couch and smirked. "Bro you're a softie for her" he teased and laughed, and it was too loud for Ash's liking. "Shut the fuck up, she's sleeping!" The boy snapped, rubbing his girlfriends back when she moved a little. "Yo, chill bro-" Fez replied, still smirking.

"You're whipped for her though" he teased one last time before heading to the bathroom to take a shower. Ashtray rolled his eyes and glared at him as he walked away. All his annoyance went away when he glanced down at the girl he adored, a smile rose on his face, nobody but Fez and Y/n saw that smile.

Fez came out the shower and demanded Ashtray to take Y/n to bed so him and Ash can watch something without having to be quiet but Ash wasn't having it. "No- what if i wake her?" He whispered aggressively and Fez rolled his eyes before letting out a scream, making Y/n jump awake. Ash looked at the girl who was now wide awake.

Fez was laughing his ass off. "I'll be back, pretty girl. FEZ YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!" Ash yelled the last part and chased after Fez while Y/n sat on the couch in pure confusion. She shrugged her shoulders and went to get a cold drink before sitting down and watching Netflix. Fez and Ash casually walked into the room and sat down.

Ash sat next to Y/n and pulled her onto his lap. Ash was glancing at Fez which made Y/n confused. Fez groaned and sighed in defeat. "I'm sorry for waking you, Y/n" he said. Y/n smiled with a laugh. "You don't have to apologise Fez, i had to wake up anyway" she replied and leaned into Ash's chest.

"Ash made me do it-" he exclaimed.
"Did not, you're just sooo nice that you felt the need to apologise" Ash protested with a smirk.
"Bro, shut the fuck up"
"No, you"

Y/n sat there as the brothers bickered with each other but she couldn't help the smile that was growing on her face. Ash made Fez apologise for waking her, thats how much he cared about her health and well being. Ashtray was for sure a softie in disguise.