All For You

AU where George and Quackity are brothers and George breaks the news of Kinoko Kingdom is a good way. With a touch of Karlnapity as well.

-

In one life, the Man of Mushrooms doesn't realize how his words affect the Duck. In that life, the Duck grows angry, resentment and pain becoming the fuel to his flames. In that life, the Man of Mushrooms goes back to the mushroom kingdom to go on and have a fucked up strange life. 
This? This is not that life. 

It's night time. Quackity sits at the water. The sounds of Las Nevadas play behind. Him. His horse, Ossium, grazes nearby, tied to a post. He stares at the water in front of him, leaning back into the slight hill that's behind him. 
His heart aches. It's been forever since he's seen those he loves. He misses his lovers, he misses his brother… At the very least, his dad is the one helping him build everything, though he's not quite sure on how to feel about his father at the moment. Multiple people have told him something is wrong, there's something going on, the Prison and the Egg are affecting him. 
He looks up at the sound of gasps of awe. He expects to find a normal person who's just nee to his casinos, but he's pleasantly surprised to see his older brother. He brightens, sitting up and stretching before standing. 
"George!" He exclaims, jogging over to his brother.
As soon as he's close enough, George's arms open, an easy grin on his face. Quackity literally jumps into the hug, making an oof sound. The taller and older wraps himself around Quackity, both of them relishing in the human contact. 
George pulls back first, still smiling. Quackity reaches up, moving aside his clout goggles, so George reaches up to take his beanie and move aside his hair. He frowns when the shorter flinches, and it deepens when he sees the scar. 
"What happened, Q?" George asks, uncharastically soft. 
He's truly only soft to his family. 
"You missed a lot!" Quackity pipes up unhelpfully, pulling back a bit, shifting.
"Who did this? Why? What happened?" George asks, moving them to go sit down back where Quackity had been. 
"It doesn'tmatter really," Quackity huffs, following his older brother with no protest. 
"Yes it is." Goerge replies, giving Quackity a deadpan stare. His eyes then soften. "You're my brother. It matters to me." 
Quackity lets out a breath. "Technoblade's a fucking prick, that's what happened." He explains. 
George stills. "Technoblade did this to you?" He's never really had an opinion on the pig, but if he hurt his brother? He has someone new on his shit list. 
"Yeah! With a fucking pickaxe too! I totally could've beaten him!" Quackity complains. 
"Does it hurt still? Can you see?" Georhe inquires. 
"It doesn't really hurt, does ache like a motherfucker sometimes," Quackity gives a small giggle at his word choice. "And not really. Everything is fuzzy and a blur in that eye." 
"If he ever bothers you, message me. Alright?" George replies. 
Quackity scowls. "I can take care of myselg George!"
"I know. But I want a piece of that pork fuck." George explains, back to deadpan. 
Quackity grins. Now thats his brother.
"What is this?" The older changes the subject, gesturing to Las Nevadas. 
Quackity brightens. "It's Las Nevadas! It's going to be the best damn entertainment country ever! It has casinos, malls, restaurants, hotels, you name it! I built it for us! You and me and Karl and Sap! The original plans, cause I've been thinking about this for tears before we came here included Dream but uh, you know ehat happened," Quackity rubd the back of his neck. "It also brings in a lot of money, which we can use on whatever we want, each other, people we care about, so forth! Everyone is going to know about Las Nevadas soon and it'll be amazing!" 
George’s eyes are wide in wonder and amazement. 
"You did all of this, you built a country that's bigger than El Rapids and makes a shit ton of income, for us?" 
It's unspoken, but they both know 'us' refers to them and Quackity's lovers. 
"Of course! Do you know how long I've been wanting to make this? This has been in the works back beforr Sam even adopted me! Plus, I kinda wanted to propose to Sapnap and Karl and this helped me get the right materials to make rings," he rezches under his shirt and pulls out a chain that holds 2 rings, still shiny and sparkling. 
"Wow, Q," George breathes, stunned. Sapnap and Karl would love them, shiny and het simplistic. 
And then it hits him, a cold icy dread filling his viens. 
"Quackity, why haven't you visited Kinoko Kingdom?" He asks. There's a bit of pain in his voice, but it's easily hidden by genuine curiosity. 
Quackity blinks. "What the fuck is a Kinoko Kingdom?" 
This time, George blinks. "It's the nation Karl and Sapnap asked me to help make with them for you and everyone else you and them care about?" George replies, confused. "Karl said he told you." 
Quackity's eyes are wide. "Wait, they built a country to me?" He's amazed. And then he's sad, tears pricking his eyes, anger he spent months with simmering in him starting to bubble. "And they didn't tell me? You didn't tell me?" 
"Wait, no. Q, there's gotta be an explanation. You know Sap and Karl, they absolutely love you. They would never purposely leave you out," he grabs the black haired mans hands. "I would never purposely leave you out."
Quackity takes a moment to let that sink in, before sighing. He deflates, relief flooding his veins. George is right. They love him and would never exclude him on purpose.
"What's it like? And did you all really build it for me?" Quackity asks after a moment of silence with George rubbing a comforting circle on his arm. 
"How about you come visit? Then you can see." George replies. 
"Right now?"
"Right now."

Kinoko reminds Quackity of the fairytales George would tell him as a kid. It's like magic, and it feels as if it thrums in the air. The mushrooms are so big and beautiful. The grass is green, and everything is so bright. But most importantly, George looks like he is right ag home. 
All that matters to him is that those he loves are happy. 
George looks happy. 
Will he get to be happy? 
All thoughts get dispelled though when he looks over and there stands Sapnap and Karl. They look the same as when he saw them months ago, yet so different. Mushroom and mushroom themed things adorn them in the cutest way ever. 
The duck hybrid doesn't even have time to think before Karl and Sapnao are barreling into him, knocking them all to the ground in a hug. Quackity laughs, tears of joy pr8ck0ing his eyes. He holds his boys close, letting them pepper kisses all over his face just like all those months ago when they were doing pseudo couples therapy. 
They have things to talk about, of course. They were apart of months and that does hurt, whether or not with good reason. But… 
But Quackity is finally home. And he knows the 4 of them can get through anything thrown at them.