Lipstick - Shinichiro Sano x reader

I haven't really watched this anime fully so it's not following plot.

This is going to be a fluff with a female reader ! -sorry to all my male audience-

Requested by @vcghost18

Anime is Tokyo Revengers streaming on crunchyroll (?) and more !

Enjoy~

___________________________________

Makeup,

That's the word to describe however the hell you and your boyfriend met.

It was awkward, that he was a guy telling you certain things.

It also made you feel a bit embarrassed.

Coming from a guy.

It happened so suddenly at your nearest shop.

__

The weather was perfect, not too hot or too cold, the clouds covering the sun just right.

You walked into the makeup store, greeted by the friendly appearing co workers.

"Welcome!" A red headed one chirped, shutting her blue eyes in the process.

You gave the worker a kind smile before heading to the aisle of your desire, the lipstick section.

You were in desperate need for a new shade as your favorite one was beginning to run low in its elegant gold and black container.

Though needing that one thing your eye had a mind of its own and began to wonder around the store, the foundation, the eyeshadow, everything before you actually arrived at the lipsticks.

Once you did, you searched for your desired color.

Barley two minutes into searching, you heard violent stomping.

'It's probably a lady's kid'. You knew how annoying little kids were, especially the six year olds.

But, the stomping stopped very quickly, you felt the presence of someone.

And soon, a hand on a lipstick right in front of you.

"Hmm." You heard someone hum very close to you, making your skin jump.

You moved away and saw a tall specimen, analyzing a lipstick very closely.

His eyes made contact with yours so suddenly you gasped.

"Oh I didn't mean to scare you, it's just, this lipstick color would look so good on you." He smiled.

It wasn't his sudden speech that frightened you, it was him.

He still held the lipstick seeing your lips bloop like a fish. "Ah, it's the blood isn't it? Don't worry I'm fine, I'm just really tired and don't wanna finish the shit right now." He chuckled wiping the red seeping out of his lip socket.

You still stood flabbergasted, hearing more footsteps, a bunch more than the last ones which you suspected were his.

"I guess that's my que, buy this one 'Kay?" The man chuckled, quickly opening the lipstick and swatching it on your lip.

"Pretty." He smiled before swishing past you and out the emergency door of the makeup store.

________

That's how the whole get up relationship started.

Because of a lipstick shade.

After that encounter, you had found yourself crossing paths with him, seeing who he really was and why he had blood dripping that day.

You learned that his name was Shinichiro Sano, and you already knew that he was attractive.

After your seventh encounter, you worked up the courage to talk to him. And on your tenth encounter, he asked you on a date.

"Should I do some seasoning here or no?" Yoh spoke to yourself in the kitchen.

Shinichiro was in the showers a few minutes ago, he was now coming down the stairs while drying his hair.

You smiled to yourself. "It's ready!" You cheered for yourself for trying something new.

Shinichiro finished his last steps, throwing the towel around his neck.

He walked over to the kitchen, seeing your back turned. He chuckled and sneakily went to wrap his arms around your waist, he kissed your neck sensually and slowly.

"Shinichiro." You smiled and but your lip, bending your neck back, your skin touched the cold and damp towel.

You felt him smile against your skin.

"Something smells good, I say you've outdone yourself." He planted a kiss on your forehead seeing the small plates of different filled food.

You had cooked different small appetizers and snacks for your date at home with Shinichiro.

You had both planned to go out in town today, but Shinichiros gang actions had other plans so you were both playing it safe.

Shinichiro didn't mind going out, he just wanted to keep you safe.

"Thank you, some things took a while." You moved away from his grasp, giving his cheek a kiss. Shinichiro smiled and gave a peck to your lips.

"So are we ready for our home date n-" "Oh wait, no! All I have left is my makeup." You moved away going to wash your hands.

Shinichiro raised a brow. "But we're gonna be home laying on each other what does your makeup matter?" He asked side eyeing the delicate delicious choices of food.

"It doesn't matter I just wanna show you this new lipstick I got." Your voice somehow faded in the end, perhaps in nervousness at his response.

Though having mixed feelings what he responded with wasn't at all what you thought it would be. "Bring your whole makeup bag down, I wanna style the new lipstick." He smirked leaning down to envelop your lips into a kiss.

You felt your heart thump more than it should, erupting in beats. "Alright." You nervously whispered and went passed Shinichiro and up into the room.

__________

It only took you a few minutes to gather all of your makeup, before heading back down to see Shinichiro waiting patiently on the resting seats.

The television never stopped changing channels, the sound of clicking emitted from his fingers.

"What took you so long?" He asked with some hint of annoyance behind it.

"I just have a lot of makeup that's all." You plopped down on the cushion next to his, the sound of your makeup bag made a click noise.

"Let's start then." Shinichiro chuckled seeing how excited you looked. I love her so much, he thought to himself.

So you two started, and it lasted a while.

Just for your face-?

"That took forever!" You said with some food in your mouth, Shinichiro had been feeding you while he worked on your eyeshadow.

"You look so beautiful though, actually beautifuller than you already were." Shinichiro chuckled leaning towards you, your faces inches apart.

"Beautifuller isn't a word." You smirked and leaned closer, your fresh cherry colored lips centimeters away from his.

"Yeah but—" "Let me do your makeup." You quickly grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

Your lips felt glossy because of the product on them, Shinichiro was even more addicted to your kiss.

"Holy shit Y/n." He was breathless, moving the makeup out of the way to lay you down on the floor.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening your kiss.

You pulled away, gasping for air as you looked at Shinichiro, his lips now caked with your new lipstick.

__________________________________
Hope you liked it!