Chapter 3: Trouble Ahead

"I apologize it's just that your name is quite... unique sensei" i said. my neighbor was just giggling to my side as she heard my response.

"(sigh) i'll let it slide for now, as i was saying i would be you-" she started explaining the rules of the school.

As i listen to her scripted explaination, i could conclude that she already memorize the entire explaination, this further made my theory believable that every student would receive the same explaination on their first day.

The most vital information were her wordings to some of it, however most of my classmates didn't notice this since their minds were already distracted by the large amount of points we would receive.

I stare at the screen that shows 100,000 points from the phones we received.

Not enough.

Still this cameras in the room reminds me back in that place, we were being monitored.

Chabashira sensei's introduction of the school was like when someone is welcoming them to a paradise.

The class went to uproar when Chabashira-sensei finish explaining.

They were all thinking on what to spend their points on, although i could see that some of them were suspicious about the school being generous.

They quickly entered this paradise not even hesitating if it is truly one.

Her speech were mostly like she persuade the students to spend all their points since we could not convert it to real money after we graduate.

They would later on fall to this trap.

What a sadist but i don't hate it.

'Just because something is beautiful doesn't mean its good.'

"Isn't this totally good Koji-kun?!" Mori asked me. She was clearly happy that she got a large amount of points.

"Right, it's a large amount that was given to us, but don't you think this is too much especially for highschool students" i responded back.

I would atleast plant a seed of doubt to people i know since i didn't want to be blamed, well mostly its for me to gain favors to them in the future.

She then made a thinking pose contemplating about what i said.

"That is because the school evaluated students talent and potential,and since all of you passed the entrance examination, the school rewarded based on what you were evaluated" Chabashira sensei said as she cuts in our conversation. This made the others look at my direction.

I didn't think that she would suddenly interject in our conversation, i can't help but feel uncomfortable about her, i feel like she would be the one bringing trouble to my highschool life here in the future.

"Is there any other questions?" She ask the class, however they were all distracted to their own businesses. I felt like she wasn't really asking the class but rather she was asking me.

I then raised my hands indicating i wanted to ask her a question. She smirked a bit when she saw me raised my hands,this woman is definitely on something.

"Ayanokoji, do you have any questions?" she asked in a bit of a higher voice than usual, although her face doesn't tell i can see excitement in her eyes,however i am not someone you could take advantage of.

The class attention were now on us, they were all staring at me waiting for my question. To think that a teacher would do this to a student.

Although i would like to help i will only do it with bare-minimum effort of course.