Chapter 17

☆☆☆☆☆
So Cryptic yet it's so clear
☆☆☆☆☆

"Oh~ sneaking out to see Officer (Y/N)"

"It is truly not like that Monty" I reasoned as Monty kept on teasing and laughing at me.

It was after hours, Today was a less busy Day which was a little bit Nice. It was saddening that I didn't get to see as many kids than previous Days, But there'll always be times when the Pizzaplex is Slow and I get to have a little Free time to roam around more.

Right after the Day ended though and it was closing time, Monty didn't hesitate to barge into my room and teased me about what happened.

It was nothing like that, I was just concerned as a Friend.

Monty rolled his eyes and crossed his arms saying, "Well, It's not like you to disobey our program."

"I do not follow–"

"You ignored your hourly recharge schedule, Freddy..." He said as he looked at me seriously now.

I stood silent, Not knowing what to rebut on that as I tried to think of a response.

"And now you snuck out to see her and even got a bit behind on schedule, Do you think it's that important to take care of One Employee?"

I have no words.

But I just wanted to check on her in case if she was in trouble–

she's a security guard Freddy

She doesn't need your protection

"No...I suppose not" I accepted, my eyes wandered down to the floor in introspection.

It was true, she even scolded me for it.

She's not the kind of person who'll back down without a fight.

Monty hummed and looked towards the wall, "Listen, I get it. Officer (Y/N) is quite an interesting person "

Suddenly he chuckled and said "Actually nevermind, at first I thought she was an edgy person in disguise"

Edgy person?

"I do not recall the times of her being cynical" I commented, thinking of the times she might even be of such. Yet there were none.

None.

How could he accuse her of that?

He groaned and turned back to me, "Come on, Don't tell me you don't see how she acts. One, She uses words that are so hard to Understand. Two, She's always overly Nice and accepting, Three, Don't you think that's it's weird?" He said, waving his hands around at his every 'valid' reason.

Deep wording

Overly nice

Weird

I tilted my head at him confused, seeing no connection "Monty, I do not see that as a cynical person–"

"IN DISGUISE! SHE WAS HIDING SOMETHING AND I WAS RIGHT!"

☆☆☆☆☆

"—I WAS RIGHT!" I heard Monty Yell from the room Next to me which was Freddy's room.

I exited my room and hurriedly went towards the location, the curtains were drawn which made me suspicious of what was going on inside.

Are they arguing?