HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?

"Maan language......." Meera chided Abhimaan and he apologized "Sorry...."

but within seconds realisation struck him and he spoke "What sorry?.......FUCK my language, I will FUCKING talk like this for that FUCKER crush of yours, you FUCKING understand" Abhimaan said irritatedly, stressing the words

Meera gave a pointed flat look "yeh thoda zyada ho gya abhi Maan"

(Now it's enough)

"Seriously, kis pe daya aa raha hai maharani apko ?" Abhimaan asked sarcastically

(Seriously, upon whom her highness is sympathetic?)

"Maharaj hum abhi public place par hain so please calm down" Meera said but a small laugh escaped from her throat

(Your highness we are now at a public place so please calm down)

"Reminiscing the memories, are we?" Abhimaan asked clutching his lower lip between his upper and lower jaw, in anger.

"Maan please na...... woh Mr. Shekhawat ke upar crush wali baat bohot purani hai .......infact woh toh crush bhi nhi thay mere, he was just an.......kya kehte hai? woh word yaad nhi aa raha......jo feeling temporary hota hai, bohot hi zyada short time ke liye rehta hai and woh sirf outer appearance ke chalte hi ata hai"

(Maan please na.....it's been long since I had a crush on Me.Shekhawat........infact he wasn't my crush at all, rather he was just an........ what's the word?........ i couldn't remember the word......it's all about a temporary feeling that to for a short period of time which was out of the external appearance )

"Infatuation" Abhimaan put the word into her mouth

"Haan wahi wahi infatuation.....I was just infatuated for a day or two that's it........... magazine padh rahi thi toh unke baare mein article aya tha......." Meera's words were interrupted by Abhimaan

(Yes Yes correct infatuation.......I was just infatuated for a day or two that's it...........i was reading a magazine and came across an article about Me. Shekhawat..........)

Abhimaan raised his pointed finger, pausing Meera and said "unke bare mein? Huhhh!! Itni respect dene ki zarurat nahi hai .......uske bare mein would be fine.....now continue"

(Mr. Shekhawat? Huhh!! No need of giving him this much respect....... Bloody Araav would be fine........now continue)

Meera negatively nodding her head continued "haan toh article aya tha, toh meine padha about his miraculous achievements in an early age .........."

(Yeah so i read the article where about his miraculous achievements in an early age was mentioned..........)

Again Abhimaan halted Meera by raising his fork "ghanta achieve kiya hai uss ne saab toh virasat mein mila hai......sirf sambhala hai usne koi progress nhi kuch nhi.....usse zyada achievements toh mere honge...sshuhh!! Koi comparison hi nhi hai mera aur uska.....you continue"

(The fuck he has achieved till today........he inherited everything from his father which he has taken care of till date rather than any kind of progress in it.......in comparison to him my achievements are sky soaring.........sshhuhh!! Frankly speaking there is no comparison between him and me ...... you continue)

Meera raised both of her eyes in amusement and slightly smirking she continued "meine padha about his achievements and all aur phir I saw his picture he was looking soooo manly and handsome in his tuxedo that I couldn't turn the page......."

(I read about his achievements and all and then I saw his picture he was looking soooo manly and handsome in his tuxedo that I couldn't turn the page.......)