(Platonic) Camilo x reader x Mirabel

Somebody come and like praise me, I'm feeling like shit tonight
_________________________________

I munched loudly as me and Mirabel sat on her bed, facing each other and grabbing mouthfuls of arepas. She whispered horror stories which made me grip the sheets.

Everyone was asleep, not a single sound came out of the Madrigal house.

"She opened the door...and then...." Mirabel stopped to add tension, I leaned closer, extremely intrigued.

Suddenly, Casita made the bed jump, both of us screaming and gripping onto each other in terror as we flew.

Once we fell back on the bed, we were practically glued onto each other, frozen in horror.

I lifted my head, turning to her slowly. She turned to me slowly, us locking eyes. We stared at each other for a while, then burst out laughing.

We fell in the bed, laughing our asses off, my ribs beginning to hurt.

"S—Stop laughing—" I burst into another fit of laughter as Mirabel started wheezing like a hyena. My hands trembled as I held my stomach as tears rolled out of my eyes, snorting out of how hard I was laughing.

Suddenly the door slammed open, we immediately shut up and got up, seeing Camilo with a smug look, holding his blanket and in his pj's.

He closed the door and jumped on the bed, raising an eyebrow. "The hell are you two fucking screeching about? I swear I heard the house rumble, you dumbasses."

He leaned on Mirabel's pillow, taking a bite out of an arepa. "These are cold."

"..why are you still eating them?"

"Shut up."

-

Camilo shape-shifted into Abuela, forcing his voice, sounding like a goofy-wannabe.

"I hate you all, I bet my pussy is wide as fuck."

The joke wasn't even funny, yet we still burst out laughing, me choking on a piece of my arepa. They laughed even harder as I made strangled wheezes, Camilo falling off the bed, banging his fist on the floor, laughing as hard as ever.

Me and Mirabel gripped the sheets, me throwing my head back, still dying.

We heard a creak outside the door. We all instantly scrambled inside Mirabel's sheets, huddling and squeezing together.

"Bro my ass is out, muévete pinche gorda."

("Move fucking fatass.")

Harshly whispered Camilo, Mirabel hit his head.

I froze, them quieting down.

"I think I heard the door open," I whispered as low as I could.

They immediately tensed, they both hugged me tightly, trying to make it seem as it were one person.

"DONT PLAY WITH ME LIKE THAT," whispered Camilo once again, fear in his voice.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

Screeched Dolores, throwing a stick at the blanket, hitting Mirabel's head.

She slammed the door closed.

"Ow."