15 i see my reflection in your eyes

maybe it's a blessing in disguise,
i see my reflection in your eyes.
THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

CHAPTER 15   MY WATSON

CHAPTER 15 MY WATSON

when the bell soon rang, everyone sprang to their feet and dashed to the cafeteria. the teacher did her best to remind them of their assignment due the next day, but she groaned when she noticed that all of the students had vanished.

meanwhile, heizou went out of his classroom, oblivious to aether and venti's gazes. the two members of the host club began pursuing the auburn-haired boy who was singing a tune as he walked through the halls.

aether gave venti a strange look, perplexed as to why he now wanted to spy on him, "are you envious that he's receiving all the attention?" aether inquired, as the two of them crept behind a wall.

"i'm seeing if he's worthy to join the host club!" venti said, beaming too loudly, and was immediately shushed by aether.

before venti could bicker against aether for attempting to silence him, the two fell silent as they saw heizou approaching the dog boy, gorou.

"gorou! you're also here!" heizou shouts, tossing an arm around gorou, almost giving the male a heart attack. his teal-blue eyes widening at the presence of the wanna-be detective after years of not seeing him,

"w-what are you doing here?!!" gorou exclaimed, allowing heizou to draw him closer to his body. "of course, to see y/n! she barely replies to my messages, so i transferred here so i can see her every day." heizou smiled at the thought

when heizou preferred y/n as she/her, aether and venti, who were listening in and spying on them, felt their mouths drop to the floor. the two exchanged puzzled glances right away. as if they had learned victoria's secret.

while going through the hallways, albedo, kazuha, and xiao observed venti and aether spying on something, prompting kazuha to approach them and inquire, when suddenly-

heizou kept on talking, not letting gorou answer. "i actually will not excuse you for taking y/n's first kiss." making gorou's ears become red and his cheeks forming a red tint from the memory.

coincidentally, scaramouche happened to be passing by gorou and heizou at the time, his ears catching up on his roommate's name from the two. bringing him to a halt in his tracks.

"it was an accident!" gorou exclaimed, "and you're lucky enough to date her..." heizou frowned as gorou's eyes shifted to the ground. fortunately, the three's relationship remained intact even after the two boys were over heels in love with the h/c-haired girl.

throughout middle school, they were the most inspiring trio.

venti became aware of kazuha's presence behind them, and he gasped in surprise. causing the boy to scream in surprise and collide with aether, who staggered and fell to the ground, followed by venti, who tripped.