Chapter 91: Sex

Smut this chapter. If you dont want to read it, then just stop before the first "~~~" - or break. I don't plan on making a chapter for smut ever again, so this'll be a one time thing for me.

~~~

The ground shook, the world elevating from a single strike of his sword. Naruto looked at them dangerously as he traversed through the bodies of rubble.

"Do you all think you can beat me after a long interval?" Asked Naruto, running on the leftovers of a tree as he held his blade imbued with wind chakra. Effortlessly, Naruto swung his blade and gave them all numerous cuts on their bodies.

"Shut up!" Choji jumped away, throwing a series of kunai towards Naruto. Easily, an aura of gray surrounded Naruto's body, becoming a skeletal ribcage that protected him from the array of weapons being thrown his way.

Hinata appeared from above her arms trembling as she sent a vacuum wave once more. Naruto didn't move, not fearing for the wave of air being sent his way.

Naruto motioned the arms of his Susano'o, making them rush back in pain as he sent a wave of air of his own. The only difference was the difference in lethal power that it held.

Traversing through the wind, Naruto shoved each and every single one of their bodies on the rough and rigid trees that lay waste from his power. His cloak flitted with elegance as sent a volley of wooden shards towards them.

"This is my mercy," announced Naruto, showing the most merciful side of him to them. He had no reason to kill them - it was simply too early for him to do such a thing.

He could end them in an instant through the use of his new ability to absorb properties of techniques; and he could absorb the speed that Hotoke traveled and circle the Earth dozens of times in mere seconds.

To use the kinetic energy and the momentum he had and transfer it to his fists and imaple their abdomens, destroying every fiber of their beings as if they had never existed.

This was his mercy.

To only beat them to the inch of their deaths. Turning into a blur, Naruto appeared in front of Rock Lee, his arm reeling to prepare for a punch. Lee's vision spun violently, feeling his body launched from one side to another.

"Tell me, you all still keep fighting me in hopes for what?" He asked, conjuring a large fireball that was as large as one of the trees if they were still standing. They had no time, having to dodge it and sustaining a number of burns.

"In hopes of your death! This world can't continue if you're still in it! We must overcome you!" Choji screamed while feeling the burning sensation of the fireball that had exploded from behind.

Naruto hummed, grabbing Choji's head and making it crash on the ground overwhelmingly. Blood escaped as Choji gritted his teeth in the pain that entered his head so abruptly.

Naruto backed away, dodging a series of hesitant blows from Hinata.

"You all will overcome nothing." a wave of lightning appeared, coating the blade. Their vision was covered in pure lightning that laughed at them with the numerous tendrils that resembled that of an octopus wiggling.

Their hearts were beating like crazy.

Naruto gave them another barrage of attacks, not letting them go on an offensive whatsoever. He couldn't admit as he pummeled them to the ground - the idea of killing them wasn't too far off of his mind.