𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 // 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐚

Your age: 3

Summary: You're a little Russian baby.

Inspired by: Latest chapter of 'Russian Widow Family' by TheChosenOneeeee

A/n: Natasha's alive in this one, k?
------

You sat on your mother's lap as she fed you your favourite: Mac and cheese. She got a phone call and paused before wiping her hands and answering the call, "Hello, Kate Bishop."

"Privyet, Kate Bishop!" You giggled, loud enough for the archer to hear on the other end.

"Hi, Y/n." She chuckled, "Yeah, so can Clint and I like, come over for a bit? Just to catch up with things."

"Mama, Kate Bishop come home?" You asked, tapping on Yelena's knees with your little hands.

"Of course you can, Kate. Bring the dog over as well. Y/n loves him." A small smile spread across her face as she mentioned your relationship with Lucky.

"Sure. I'll call Clint and check with him too, or...?"

"Yes, do that as well." Yelena nodded. "See you in a bit, Kate Bishop." She cut the call and looked at you, grinning, "Detka, are you excited to see Kate?"

"Yes! Kate Bishop!" You giggled, leaping off her lap and running around in excitement.

The doorbell rang and Yelena answered it to reveal Natasha, who stood with a bottle of Melina's best vodka as she grinned, "Hey, Yelena."

Excited again, you ran and hugged your aunts legs, squealing, "Tetya Natasha!!"

The redhead lifted you in her arms and smiled, "Hi, N/n." You grinned as she pressed a small kiss to your forehead and gave you back to Yelena to bend down and pet Fanny.

--Time Skip--

Everyone was laughing and talking, while you sat on Yelena's lap, dozing off every now and then. She stood up, placing you down on the couch next to Kate, before moving forward to grab the vodka bottle. She poured herself another shot, and you immediately snapped up from your sleepy state, upon detecting the sharp smell of vodka.

You pointed at Yelena's glass and said, "Mama, one sip?"

She sighed and handed her glass to you saying, "One sip only, malyshka." You grinned and took the glass from her, taking a sip big enough to down half the shot. Clint and Kate's jaws dropped to the floor as Yelena rolled her eyes playfully, "Finish the whole thing. You've only left half for me."

You giggled and finished the whole shot, handing your mother back the glass. "Spasibo, mama." You smiled, completely unphased. Your words weren't even slurred, and you looked more energetic than before as though the vodka was coffee.

"You just let a four year old drink alcohol?!" Exclaimed Clint.

"And she's not even phased--" Kate gasped.

"Guys, she's a Russian baby. She knows how to handle vodka." Yelena rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. When Yelena accidentally filled a glass of water with vodka and gave it to Y/n unknowingly, we found out that she could drink alcohol like water." Nat laughed.

You looked at Kate and tugged at her sleeve as you said, "Kate Bishop, one sip?"

"No, Y/n. You've had one shot. That's more than enough." Kate replied. You whined and gave her puppy eyes, and she looked at Yelena for help.

"Give me a minute." She sighed, standing up and lifting you in her arms. She took out a plastic glass and filled it with the vodka which wasn't as strong as the first, grinning proudly when you whined, "Mama, I want the grown up one."

"Okay, malyshka, but not too much." She laughed, kissing your cheek and handing you the glass full of alcohol in which she had mixed a bit of water. You might be a Russian baby, but you were still only three years old.

She placed you on her lap, and both Clint and Kate watched, baffled as you drank the vodka like water.

Yelena placed your glass on the coffee table once you were done and said, "Okay, no more for you, moya devochka."

You yawned and leaned back, resting the back of your head against Yelena's chest as you slowly went off to sleep. She kissed your head and stroked your soft h/c locks as she whispered, "I love you, my little Russian baby."

You giggled and leaned up, kissing her nose as you replied, "Я тоже тебя люблю, мама." (I love you too, mama.)

"She drinks and speaks Russian fluently. Why am I not surprised?" Kate asked.

"Кейт Бишоп, я русская.  Я свободно говорю на своем языке.  Не ваш." (Kate Bishop, I am Russian. I speak my language fluently. Not yours.) You said firmly.

"I don't speak Russian..." She whispered.

"I think she said she eats something--" Clint tried to translate.

"No you dumbass. She said she's Russian, so she speaks her language fluently, not ours, which is English." Nat smacked her best friend upside the head.

"Oh." He sheepishly grinned.

Yelena covered your ears, noticing you were still awake and said, "Hey! No swearing in front of Y/n!" She then took her hands away from your ears and said, "No saying that word, okay, moya malen'kaya devochka?"

"Okay, mama." You yawned and curled up in her lap, falling asleep for sure.

"I cannot believe I had to wait sixteen years to drink vodka, and she gets to drink at three years old." Kate muttered into her drink.

"You are American, Kate Bishop. My Y/n is Russian. Connect the dots." Yelena snorted, sipping her own drink, feeling prouder than ever.

---

Thank you TheChosenOneeeee for letting me use this idea!! I hope you enjoyed reading it~

With love and hugs,
Daisy Rose