Kisses in june <3 (1/2)

Contains:

George was flying out to Florida.

It was happening.

Dream wasn't ready either, and I'm sure George wasn't either.

They planned this a long time ago, but never quite got the chance to have either of the men actually fly out to the other. But of course, the date George was flying out landed in the middle of June. How ironic!

George was on plane nearly hyperventilating. He stared out the window possibly the entire time. He tried to distract himself and ease his mind from all the heavy and annoying thoughts and doubts.

When the plane finally landed he was even more anxious, he felt dizzy as he collected his things from the baggage check. It felt like his heart would purse through his own chest any second. Or if he was touched he would explode.

He sat down on the ground cris cross against a back wall wanting no interaction with anyone. He pulled out his phone and texted the American.

Dream 💞

{G}
Hey, I'm here.

He quickly shut his phone off. He could've just not texted him and just waited it out. But then that would scare the living shit out of the Blond.

{D}
Okay great! I'm pulling in now I'll be in soon, try to find the entrance if you can

George didn't know his way around, how the fuck would he be able to find the simple entrance!? He stood up and grabbed his things trotting away to get lost within the enormous crowd.

He stopped and had to ask around, but with a little help he finally found where he needed to be. He stood within the crowd of people waiting on others to run up to them or shout out their name. George kept his head down at his phone.

Dream 💞

{G}
Should I expect a big "I LOVE YOU GOGY!!" Sign?

{D}
Lmao, that's cute George but I'm not thattttt yk

{G}
Wowwww I'm a bit offended as I see multiple signs for other people

{D}
Oh shut up you baby

George couldn't help but laugh. It only took him a few minutes before he looked up and noticed a particular face. He looked down at his phone then back up at the person standing there.

{G}
Dream, are you standing at the entrance?

Got no answer.

He looked back up and the person was gone. He raised a brow and looked around before shrugging it off.

"You really are an idiot."

George spun around and his eye glanced up. His jaw dropped which faded into a smile. He dropped his things and jumped in Dreams arms laughing with his mouth still wide open in shock. His arms wrapped around Dreams neck and his legs wrapped around his waist, his head resting on his shoulder.

"Well, it's nice to see you too.." Dream laughed. George's eyes went wide and a blush danced across his face. He quickly let go and smiled at him. "Sorry."