ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Finally, some free time to yourself away from men.

Sitting by yourself in the water spring, enjoying the warm water against your soft skin.

You found it in a forest while exploring the island.

The sight was too beautiful for you not to dip in.

You don't remember the last time you have been happy and carefree like that.

The fact that you miss your family is overbearing, yet, you try to forget about everything, and just enjoy yourself.

However, your happiness doesn't last, as you feel an awful burning sensation all over your body.

You quickly remove your body away from the water.

Loud whimpers of pain escape your lips when your body burns up more.

"Help"

You scream as loud as you can, even though you are sure that this forest is pretty empty.

Your skin feels like it is on fire and your nerves are screaming internally.

Trying to keep your eyes open, yet the pain is too vicious for you making you lose consciousness.

You don't even get to see a strange boy walking towards you.

𓆉︎𓆉︎☀︎︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

You open your eyes slowly, only to see that you are in the cottage, while it rains roughly outside.

"I'm glad that you are awake"

Your head turns around to see an albino boy about your age standing in the corner.

He's holding a hot drink with his hands, while a shawl is wrapped loosely around his upper body.

"Who are you, and what happened to me?" you inquire politely.

"My name is Zephyr" he introduces himself.

"And the river you were swimming in was filled with water which burns skin" he explains slowly

"But my skin looks fine" you exclaim.

"Because I healed you, silly" your face heats up.

"Thank you" you mumble, causing him to smile, showing his dimples.

"I forgot to ask for your name," Zephyr says, before sitting on the edge of the bed with crossed legs.

"I'm (Y/n)"

"What a pretty name," he says, taking a sip from his drink.

"If I may I ask why do you live in a forest?"

He stares at his drink for a few moments, thinking about the answer, before replying with a sweet smile.

"I love nature"

This is a part of the truth Zephyr does truly love nature.

However, the other part is much darker and more sinister.

And he does not wish to ruin your image of him being nice and good.

After all...it would be quite sad to tell you that he is what you call the male version of Baba Yaga.

He loves to steal children and eat them.