Chapter 32: Expert consultation

The head nurse's voice fell, causing the expressions of several people to change.

The dean, who has always been calm, is no longer calm now, and hurriedly said to the head nurse:

"Mr. Nie's case and all records should be sorted immediately and taken to the operating observation room. We will conduct an expert consultation!"

"Okay!"

The head nurse nodded quickly and began to sort out Nie Yungang's cases and various examinations and analysis.

As for these experts, they followed the director to the operating observation room.

Everyone present was attracted by the movement here. The dean's appearance is in the exhibition hall on the first floor. People come and go, everyone can see it, and naturally they can recognize the dean's identity.

At this moment, after seeing the dean accompanying these people, many people felt very surprised.

The aura of these experts is extraordinary, and even from a distance, one can feel the sense of authority exuding from them.

Even being accompanied by the dean in person makes his status even more noble.

Can't help but wonder: Who is it that can gather so many experts in this county hospital! ?

"Dad, look at those people!"

Xiao Wang also noticed the figures of those experts. Seeing that they entered Uncle Nie's surgery observation room, he hurriedly called Lao Wang.

"What's the matter?"

Old Wang was worried. He glanced this way impatiently, and was suddenly a little shocked.

Why are there so many people here?

He also recognized that the old man walking in front was the director of this hospital, followed by several specialist doctors.

"Why do so many experts come to consult Uncle Nie?"

Xiao Wang murmured to himself inexplicably.

I just heard, what kind of expert consultation is the dean going to do?

He came here on a special trip for Uncle Nie. It stands to reason that someone like Uncle Nie would not be able to disturb the dean at all!

Old Wang shook his head, not knowing why.

The more this happened, the more he felt a bad premonition.

......

Surgical observation room.

Several experts took their seats and looked at the real-time scene in the operating room in front of them, with Nie Yungang's case data in their hands.

Sweat oozes from the director's forehead. Since he took office in this hospital, he has invited experts from the military region many times.

But in his capacity, he would never invite such a senior expert.

Even, there is no expert who can reach this level in the whole hospital.

Now, they actually took the initiative to come to the hospital.

And named a patient named Nie Yungang for a special joint consultation.

Not only that, but there are also special calls from the superior leaders, and they should actively cooperate with these experts to carry out their work.

It can be seen that this patient named Nie Yungang is so honorable!

After everyone got Nie Yungang's basic information and cases, the dean also opened his information with a bit of curiosity, and did not find any special resumes and actions, which can be said to be simply terrifying. The dean wiped the sweat from his forehead and was shocked again and again. Isn't this an ordinary person?