Chapter 33: see off

in the ward.

Old Nie frowned, his face pale.

He finally woke up, but seeing that there was no one around, the pain in his body was accompanied by the sadness in his heart for a while, causing tears to flow.

The turbid old eyes were full of sadness. He knew that his time was running out. When he was leaving, he felt very sorry and a little wronged that the child was not by his side.

At this moment, the door of the ward was suddenly pushed open.

Lao Wang walked in slowly, looked at Lao Nie's situation, forced a smile and said:

"You don't know where the good fortune came from, but you actually dispatched an expert consultation. It's amazing. My old king is convinced on this point!"

"Nie...Nie Xing!"

Old Nie opened the corner of his dry mouth and weakly called out Nie Xing's name.

Now it is very difficult for him to be able to pronounce the word Nie Xing.

He looked at the door of the ward with difficulty, trying to trace Nie Xing's figure there.

"You, you, you are thinking about your adopted son!!"

Lao Wang didn't know whether to be happy or sad, and said with a complicated expression.

The voice fell,

A familiar figure came from outside the ward.

Old Nie, who has been staring at the door of the ward, saw the moment his figure appeared, his drooping eyes immediately seemed to light up with a ray of light, and tears flowed uncontrollably!

Excited mouth opened:

"Nie Xing!"

"dad!"

Nie Xing immediately rushed up and knelt down beside the hospital bed, looking at Nie Yunfeng, who was haggard and pale, with trembling corners of his mouth:

"I... I'm late!"

His voice was choked for a while, and the father and son hugged each other and cried.

Seeing the tears of the two big men in front of him, Pharaoh felt uncomfortable and left the ward silently, leaving them a chance to be alone.

Old Nie on the hospital bed had no intention of blaming him, and looked at Nie Xing in front of him with a haggard expression. In his eyes, Nie Xing was still the child he used to be.

The rough big hand was placed on Nie Xing's face with difficulty and touched the red and swollen part of his face, his voice trembling:

"Thin!"

"Dad! I was wrong!"

Listening to his father's words, Nie Xing burst into tears again, and couldn't help but shed a stream of guilt.

Just as Uncle Old Wang said, his father has been ill for a whole year. When his condition was the most uncomfortable and in crisis, he was told by himself to find his biological parents. This was undoubtedly a double blow both physically and mentally! Every decision is the greatest harm to my father!

However, the state's secrets and regulations are in the first place, and I can't violate any of them!

Leaks of any trace of news will make thousands of secret workers lose their efforts, and even lead to a bigger crisis!

Loyalty and filial piety are difficult, and this sentence is not a pain that ordinary people can bear.

"Xing'er, I've thought about it carefully in the past two weeks. If you... If you want to find your biological parents, then you should. I shouldn't stop you!"