Chapter 34: time to show up

Three days passed quickly.

Old Nie's funeral went on as scheduled, at the Pingzhuang Cemetery in Qingyang County.

The news of his departure was very sudden. Many relatives and friends also rushed over to attend the mourning and funeral in the past three days.

A white wreath is placed in front of the tombstone, and the white elegiac couplets are blowing in the wind.

Accompanied by a faint sound of mourning.

The atmosphere over the entire funeral was a little solemn and sad.

A group of people stood here, all of them came to attend the funeral. They were old Nie's friends or relatives from afar.

Simple little white flowers hung on their chests, and they lined up in order to go to the tombstone to mourn.

Nie Xing stood aside with a dignified expression and returned the salute to these people. His eyes were a little red and swollen, and his whole body was in a bad state.

During these three days, he closed his eyes every day, which was the scene when his father lay in the hospital bed and asked himself:

"In the past three years, why haven't you come to see me?"

When father was leaving, he didn't answer this sentence, and he didn't dare to answer.

It has always been like a hurdle in his heart, and he can't sleep well.

At this time,

Carrying a bottle of wine, Old Wang walked to Old Nie's tombstone and sat down.

He poured out two glasses of wine, one for himself and the other for Lao Nie.

"I didn't expect you to leave as soon as you said it. You didn't even touch a sip of wine for half a year before you left. You must be greedy, right?"

"Yes, you just love to listen to what your son has to say. You are willing to say whatever he says!"

"Now that you're in the ground, he doesn't care about you anymore. Let's have a good drink together!"

......

Lao Wang looked at the posthumous photo, sat beside the tombstone and muttered to himself.

It was as if the old Nie was sitting next to him at the moment, listening to him.

He took a sip of the wine in his hand.

Another glass of wine was sprinkled on the tomb.

Seeing Old Wang just sitting next to the tombstone and talking, the elders of the Nie family also wiped their tears secretly.

"dad!"

Xiao Wang's complexion changed slightly, trying to dissuade his father.

How can anyone sit and drink beside their tombstones?

Just as he was about to step forward to stop him, he was stopped by a relative and elder of the Nie family:

"Don't go, let him talk to Lao Nie!"

The voice fell,

Xiao Wang is a little confused, what to say?

What to say?

An older person next to him explained:

"Children don't understand. In the past, we would sit beside the tombstone and talk like this when we were buried or tomb-sweeping, and then offered a pot of wine to express our condolences."