Chapter 37: blame

The Maybach in black and the man in black both left.

In the distance, Su Chen looked in the direction of Old Nie's funeral.

Out of respect, he bowed slowly in the direction of the tombstone and left.

The third task is also completed.

Compared with the previous two missions, he felt that the sense of mystery created this time seemed to be stronger.

Maybe it's because I know that Mr. Nie's past is dull~

The funeral is coming to an end.

However, Nie Xing fainted in public. Relatives and friends present rushed to check on him and sent him to the hospital.

......

When he was waiting for him to wake up again, he was in the ward, surrounded by a faint smell of medicine.

A bit bitter.

Those relatives and friends have already left, and only Xiao Wang is here to help and look after him.

Xiao Wang, who was playing with his phone with his head down, did not realize that he was awake.

"water!"

Nie Xing shouted out a word with difficulty, his throat felt as if it was going to smoke.

He stretched out his hand tremblingly, trying to get the water glass on the table.

"Ah? You're awake!"

"I'll get it, I'll come!"

Xiao Wang raised his eyes and was surprised. He quickly picked up the water glass and handed it to him.

Help Nie Xing sit up and drink water.

Nie Xing, who was pale and powerless, drank the glass of water in one gulp.

Still feeling a little thirsty.

Xiao Wang continued to pour water for him.

"What about my dad's funeral?"

Nie Xing finally calmed down a bit and asked quickly.

He took the water cup that Xiao Wang handed over again, and while drinking, he looked at Xiao Wang.

"Damn, that happened a few days ago, what do you think?"

Xiao Wang sighed and said helplessly.

Looking at Nie Xing's ill state, he didn't understand a little, how could he be like a dutiful son in the past few days of the funeral, even though he has been hard-hearted for the past three years?

Everyone died, but Nie Xing became filial.

How good would it be to be like this when people were alive?

His relatives and friends were unwilling to come and take care of him. If it wasn't because he couldn't bear it and stayed alone to take care of him, no one would really want to come to see him.

"A few days ago?! Did I faint for so long?"

Nie Xing felt a little unbelievable, and his memory even stayed on the day of the funeral.

Looking at his dumbfounded eyes, Xiao Wang comforted:

"Yeah, you've been dizzy for two days, and you won't be able to get in the oil and salt. It's all about glucose! You're very weak now, you wait here and I'll find you something to eat!"

Saying that, I'm about to get up to look for food.

Nie Xing quickly stopped him:

"Wait, is there any news in the past two days?"