Chapter 16: type i like

The crowd looked back.

At the entrance of the school, Zhen Meili stood by the flower bed holding her husband's hand, looked over with a smile, and calmly accepted everyone's scrutiny.

Ji Beichuan recognized the person and called, "Aunt Zhen, Uncle Jian."

Zhen Meili looked at him: "Bei Chuan, you are so old, I hugged you when you were young."

Ji Beichuan smiled awkwardly.

Zhen Meimei looked at her husband meaningfully: "How good he was at that time, right, husband."

This is simply saying that he is not good now, Ji Beichuan is a little embarrassed, and he dares to shake his face if he is someone else, but the Jian family is not a small family, and he has a good relationship with his father and deceased mother. Dare to make assertions.

Father Jian nodded and asked Ji Beichuan, "Why are you standing here, will Yuan Sheng come over today?"

Ji Beichuan hurriedly said, "Father said to come over today."

When his words fell, the others hadn't reacted yet, but Gao Can panicked first. She didn't expect that person to come. She trembled and looked around in panic, leaving her lame husband and heading straight for Shen Cheng. Go: "Xiaocheng, let's go back."

Shen Cheng frowned indifferently.

Zhen Meili noticed it, she walked over on high heels and stretched out her voice: "Oh, you are Shen Cheng's mother, right? This parent-teacher meeting hasn't started yet, so why are you leaving?"

Gao Can froze and turned his head: "Who are you?"

Zhen Meili hooked her lips and stretched out her hand: "Introduce myself, I'm Jane Shiwu's mother, Zhen Meili, you may not know me, but I really want to know you."

Gao Can was anxious, worried that Shen Cheng and Ji Yuansheng would bump into each other, so he casually reached out and shook his hand: "We have nothing to talk about."

Her reaction was bizarre and very suspicious.

Shen Cheng's eyes narrowed, but before he could speak, Ji Beichuan, who was next to him, answered the phone, and he hung up after chatting with him for a while. After answering the phone, he breathed a sigh of relief and said to Father Jian: "Uncle, my dad's secretary just called me and said that he has a meeting that is not over yet, and he will come later so that I don't have to wait at the door."

As soon as these words came out, everyone's expressions were different.

Because of his words, Gao Can, who was still clamoring just now, was in a hurry to leave suddenly. She changed her previous eagerness and began to be cheeky again: "Have the parent-teacher meeting started, let's go in?"

In the public eye, she was sure that Shen Cheng would not reject her, otherwise the rumors and rumors in the school in the future could drown her. What a proud person Shen Cheng is, if he bears criticism, he will be more crushed to death.

Thinking of this, Gao Can was proud again.

However, in the next second, someone ran out: "Wow, aren't you hot?"

Gao Can's smile froze on his lips.

Jian Shiwu stood beside Shen Cheng, with a chubby figure, standing in front of Shen Cheng like an indestructible haven, he looked at Gao Can with a half-protected attitude, raised his chubby face: "I Mom said that if it's hot and you wrap it so tightly, you will get prickly heat, and if it doesn't grow, there are only two kinds of people."

The corner of Gao Can's mouth twitched: "Who?"

Jian Shiwu smiled and said, "Robbers and traffickers who steal children."