How Would You Feel

YEJI

This is torturing me, stop putting me in this situation Ryujin.

I'm gonna confess to you sooner.

When we're changing clothes inside our room, my phone rings then i saw that there's a singing competition in the place where i'm always watching live bands in Seoul.

I'm thinking of joining but i'm scared—Ryujin snatched my phone and she called someone,

"Yes, i'm joining—my name is Hwang Yeji, i'll send my information later."

I became speechless, "You need to stop whining, you can join if you want. I'll be there to watch you. You still have weeks to practice though." Ryujin said. I get my phone back then i went outside.

I hate that i like her.

Lisa was waiting for me and we went to our meeting place. It was a small stage in front of the sea and there's a yellow light bulbs everywhere then there a blankets on the sand, there's also a lot of people.

I sit next to Irene and Lisa then Ryujin is the last one who came, she sits in between of Karina and Lisa.

The more she keeps on doing this to me, the more i realizes how much i like her. It was bullshit, Hwang Yeji. I wished i never told her to not fall in love with me because there's a lot of what if's that is running in my mind.

The live band starts, the bands are singing such a comfort songs. The drummer was so good, they are playing Maroon 5's songs. I ended up closing my eyes and imagining that i am in their position.

Winter's two Friends came and they introduced themselves, they looked so expensive and they brought Baby Astrid too. Karina and Winter looks like a happy Family, i suddenly imagined my self and Ryujin that we're also leaning into each other's shoulders while i'm carrying our baby.

I slapped my face, "What are you doing?" Lisa whispered at me. "N-Nothing, i'm just imagining weird things." I nervously said. "Here." Lisa offered me her hand. "Hold it so you will not imagine weird things, let's just enjoy listening to them".

The band suddenly sing "She looks so perfect" by 5sos and for the whole time, i'm staring at Ryujin.

"Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around
We worked too damn hard for this just to give it up now"

Red lips—the first time we kissed.

"If you don't swim, you'll drown
But don't move, honey"

Tired eyes—your looked when you're on top of me.

"You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down"

Smooth skin—the way i touched your body while feeling the satisfaction of pleasure.

"Your lipstick stain is a work of art"

Red marks—your way of leaving the sign of us, after sex.

"I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart"

Love—it was the things that i shouldn't felt but i did.

"And I know now, that I'm so down"

Confession—it's my time.

The lead Singer says that she need to take a break so she's asking someone on who wants to sing then i went into the stage and all of them stares at me and they look so shocked. I borrowed the guitar,