FOURTY FOUR

"Pope, we're not stealing the drone. We're borrowing it." John B attempts to reassure Pope, while he drives. Pope is still not on board with the whole stealing part of the plan.

"'Humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality.'" Pope quotes.

"Did you come up with that all by yourself?" I ask sarcastically with a grin.

I take look at JJ who is currently rolling a blunt. I used to have a bad habit of smoking weed back in my early teens. But I like to think it's under control I just hope JJ is rolling that blunt with the thought of me having a drag in mind.

"No, Albert Bernstein came up with that it applies to this whole treasure-hunting thing." Pope explains as he glances back at me from the passenger seat.

"Oh." John B merely nods.

"So, which is it? Fantasy or reality?" Pope questions, looking around at everyone in the van.

I move to the opposite side of the van to sit next to JJ as he's finished rolling the blunt.

"Why are you so weird, Pope?" JJ questions looking up at me and realising I'm waiting for him to light his blunt.

"It's fantasy, but possible reality." Kie mumbles, glancing at John B.

"Reality." John B concludes.

"Reality." I answer if John B believes then so do I. I know what it's like to lose parents you need your friends to be there and believe you.

"Virtual reality." JJ going to light his -our- blunt, but Pope quickly pulls it from in between his lips and throws it to the opposite end of the van. Luckily I catch it before it hits the floor.

"Keep the signal clear." Pope mutters. Neither of them have noticed I've got the blunt in between my lips. I take the lighter from JJ's hand and light the blunt taking a drag.

"Hey if shes allowed it so am I" JJ complains taking the blunt from my fingers.

I try and take it back from him and I end up in the position of straddling him.

"Here look we can both have it" he tells me taking a drag and blowing the smoke into my mouth.

I kiss him and the smirk still goes into my mouth our tongues mix and I can taste the weed and hint of mint in his mouth.

His hands goes to my back and under my tank top "okay that's enough get off each other." I hear John B say and I get off JJ taking the blunt with me and taking a drag.

Weirdly I've never really given much thought to the sexual part of our relationship. I feel like it's a big part of our relationship to JJ. I just don't want to rush into things but then again I don't want to lead him on.

I'll probably have a talk to Kie about it as she's knows JJ's past more than I do. So she'll for sure have some good advice on what way to go with him.

"You know what your problem is?" JJ questions Pope as John B pulls the van to a stop.

"You?" Pope questions frustratedly, raising his brows. I chuckle lightly at his statement.

"No. It's that you need to relax, man. You're always so tense!" JJ says rolling his eyes.

"I'm not too tense." Pope disagrees rolling his eyes as well.

-

"How's it going with Kiara?" JJ questions as we watch the girl talk with the security guard.

I fliddled with JJ ring on my finger that I've not taken off, a small smile forming on her face.