32. Scylla and Charybdis

Dumbledore was fuming with what he had seen through his 'spy' if he could call her that she was after all only frickin' eleven years old he had promised her to get away from her abusive relationship of her adopted parents if she helped him get Harry back under control but she was falling in love with that stupid Bulgarian, he was six years her senior, disgusting!

He threw the paper he was reading across the table almost hitting one of his 'minions' if you could call the boy that after he was cast out and having his magic bound by Lady Magic herself, he watched for a few minutes at how disgusting the boy was filling his face with food, not even eating with his mouth closed.

Why did he pick this disgusting pig to be the friend of the Boy Who Lived or what he wanted to call him the Golden Boy of Gryffindor but no he turned into a bully and then got cast out, the stupid idiot that he was.

Worse of it all was that his true 'spy' or what he thought was his true 'spy' against Tom was now the father of said boy he tried to make him his! He was meant to be raised to kill Tom, the Horcrux, that he had made sure was made when Tom 'killed' the Potter's that very night and then he was meant to be 'raised' by Petunia and Vernon but no they almost killed the damn boy!

Why did he think these people we the ones to help him, he looked up he heard the door go only to see Ginerva Weasley walk in with Sarah Morning Glory behind her looking sacred, Petunia and Vernon just pushed passed them and sat down, they looked at Ron still stuffing his face.

"Disgusting vile boy, just like that Freak!" said Petunia pouring herself some tea after glaring at the house elf no way was she going to to let that thing pour it for her.

Vernon just kicked the elf out of the way and then looked at his shoe he had used to kick the elf "Petunia remind me dearest to get new shoes that thing touched me" and he too poured himself some tea.

Dudley came waddling in eating chocolate, when was that boy going to stop he was eating his way though everything and Dumbledore's money had kind of stopped growing and was slowly being taken away to off set what he had taken from the Potter vault's damn goblins. He should just kill them when everything was back on track.

He finally looked around the table and saw only four of this Order members sitting around said table that he was at the Head, he noted that it was Sturgis Podmore, Mundungus Fletcher, Elphias Doge and lastly Dedalus Diggle.

He sighed he was hoping that more of the Order of the Phoenix would follow him but sadly it was only these four idiots, the lower than scum Dursley's and three under age witches and wizards, how the hell was he meant to rule the Wizarding World with these idiots he hadn't a clue.

He looked at Sarah and she knew she was in trouble with what had happened, she shouldn't of gone with Viktor Krum but he had asked her and she agreed it went against the whole plan laid out in front of her, she didn't want to back to her foster parents, she didn't want that life again.

"Welcome my friends to our meeting thank you for coming all his way I know I had to take some of you out of your very important meetings but we are The Order of Scylla and Charybdis, two very powerful creatures and here we have the best of both worlds, we are Magical as well as Muggle" he smiled to them all.

The Dursley's scoffed at him, yeah they didn't want to be here and everything but they did 'look after' the Freak since he was nothing but a brat of a child when his parents got killed they knew they were going to be killed they just didn't know that the Freak of the Old Man would dump the brat with them, they knew also about the so called 'prophecy' that was a complete fake something Dumbledore had planted.

They also knew that it was Dumbledore that had killed them and blamed someone who happened to be a friend of there's but still to dump the Freak with them, normal people of all things, the man had a few screws loose.

The four order members glared at the Muggles further down the table, Sturgis was under the Imperius Curse still and Dumbledore still needed inside information within the Ministry and he was kind of the best one to do that really the other three were just lackies to be honest nothing more.

Elphias and Delalus were the ones to keep an eye on Harry and they had failed he had falling into the hands of Severus Snape the man who should be hating the boy but no he was now a caring father to the boy, the bloody idiots!

Mundungus was nothing but an idiot and a thief he knew he was stealing from Grimmauld Place and he knew that that stupid cranky house elf was stealing everything back but he couldn't prove it, the man was nothing but an idiot to be honest but he had no one else. Sometimes he hated his life more than anything.

The youngest Weasley's what could he say about them? lots to be honest he had trained them from a young age to be his friends and later on partner when they both became Auror's but no the boy was a brat, he even told him to help Harry ignore his school work, get him to play Quidditch and chess also go exploring and hoped he would get into trouble, like he should of done but no he cared to much about Harry's popularity and fame to really care about the plan. Stupid idiot!

The girl on the other hand was meant to get close to him in her first year but again it was a complete failure! These two were idiots! She was meant to date and fall in love with him then she would go and be a professional Quidditch player and those two were meant to marry and have children, so she could become Lady Potter, making him sign his life away so then Dumbledore could manage Harry's life make him into the perfect political pawn around and he would have the Potter fortune for himself and then once the contract was signed they would kill the boy off and then he would live like he was meant to, rich as hell but again the girl was a failure!

Sarah was completely useless he had 'rescued' her from her 'family' he made sure that she was abused like Harry was but worse he wanted another perfect pawn he again had set it all up, Thaddeus Paige he was a close friend of Dumbledore even if he was a Muggle in his eyes, well technically he was a Squib but never mind that, he was being paid to abuse her as he had his own family to look after, his two sons Ezekiel and Horatio and his apple of his eye his daughter Piper and his doting wife Emily. He didn't need the other girl that wasn't of his blood.

He had told her that he would 'save' her from her foster family if she helped him it was easy to convince her since she was eight years old, in other words brain wash her but she went to that Yule Ball with the one person he didn't want to get close to Viktor Krum she was meant to go with Harry but the boy had defied him yet again and went with the Malfoy brat.

He needed to spilt them up but worse was to get rid of that damn animal that stayed by his side the whole time, it was a dangerous dark creature he just knew it but how could he get rid of the damn thing, it was supposingly a familiar but he knew familiars and that wasn't one in his eyes, on another note where was Fawkes for that matter no matter how hard he called the bird he never appeared to him since he was removed from his position as Headmaster, strange me made sure that the darn thing was under spells and enchantments but he never appeared to him since.

Just what was going on with everything he had planned for the 'Perfect' World?!

Well onto this meeting then...............

............

this is ron now, he still has his freckles and all that, remember his name now is Maxwell Ronald Anderson