flashback

This is a flashback chapter of a scene I wanted to write in. Emma is still there in this and it's set when Wanda and Vision are living in Scotland at the start of infinity war. Enjoy!

~~~

Wanda, Vision, and their daughter were hiding in Scotland, after breaking off from the other rogues a few months ago.

Wanda was sitting on the large double bed, feeding Emma pasta so she wouldn't spill it everywhere.

Vision was standing by the window, looking around outside to check for any of Ross's men.

"Stay still, Emma." Wanda told her daughter as she wriggled about.

"Wanna go for a walk!" Emma told her Mom.

"In a bit, sweetheart." Wanda promised, feeding Emma another spoonful, when she heard a pained gasp coming from her boyfriend.

"Vis?" She asks, putting the spoon back into the bowl and focussing her attention to Vision.

"Is it the stone again?" Wanda questions, as Vision holds his head in pain.

Vision sighs. "It's as if it's speaking to me..."

Wanda puts the bowl on the bedside table and walks over to Vision, leaving Emma on the bed.

"What does it say?" Wanda asks, peering out of the window.

"I don't..." Vision pauses. "I don't know. But something."

Wanda places her hands on Visions face gently as the stone flashes again.

"Daddy?" Emma questions, not liking to see her father in pain.

Vision kisses Wanda's hand before moving it to the glowing mind stone on his forehead as he was in his human disguise so he could blende in.

"Tell me what you feel." Vision urges.

Wanda let's her powers go into the stone with her gentle fingers hovering just in front of it.

"I just feel you." Wanda tells him, leaning in to kiss Vision.

They hear a whine, interrupting the moment as Emma scrambles of the bed and runs over to her parents, jealous of the lack of attention.

"Up, up!" She makes grabby hands at Wanda who pulls away from Vision with a chuckle, leaning down to pick her daughter up and place her on her hip.

"Someone's jealous." Wanda teases, kissing Emma's forehead as Vision watches his girls with a soft smile.

"How about we go for a walk to clear our minds?" Vision suggests.

Wanda peers out of the window again. "I don't know... what if something happens?"

"Darling, no one knows we're here. I promise." Vision gives his wife a peck on the cheek to re assure her.

The small family put on there coats and Wanda wrestles Emma into her boots and hat, with a bit of difficulty, before they leave the apartment block.

Emma was holding both her parents hands, as they swung her along the quiet streets, making the toddler giggle like mad.

"So, there's a 10am to Glasgow, which would give us more time together before you went back." Wanda tells Vision as they near a tv shop on the corner of the street.

"What if I miss that train?" Vision asks, swinging the hand holding Emma backwards and forwards.

"There's an 11." Wanda tells him, slightly confused.

"What if I missed all the trains?" Vision stops walking and picks up Emma, turning to face Wanda.

"What if this time I didn't go back." Vision tells Wanda who looks torn.