Shell Cottage

In Hogwarts now things have changed. There are now always Dementors outside of school guarding.

Snape is standing on a window and looking outside at the grounds and seeing the Dementors in the cloudy sky and the students marching inside to the school.

**

Harry is now sitting alone infront of Dobbys grave with the broken mirror in his hand while Bree, Ron and Hermione went inside to take care of Bree's leg and Hermione's arm.

Harry put a stone on Dobby's grave and left walking up to the cottage.

Luna were standing by the entrance to the kitchen admiring some shells and stones hanging together as one.

"It's beautiful here." Luna complimented.

"It was our aunt's. We used to come here as kids. The Order uses it now as a safe house. What's left of us at least." Bill answered, looking at Fleur while saying the last part.

"Muggles think these keep evil away, but they're wrong."

Harry came up behind Luna and stood next to her to speak to Bill and Fleur. "I need to talk to the Goblin."

"That's random." Bree muttered to her friends.

*

Bill led the quartet upstairs to where the Goblin were resting and closed the door behind him.

"How are you?" Harry asked.

"Alive."

There was an awkward moment of silence before Harry spoke up again. "You probably don't remember-"

"That i showed you to your vault the first time you came to Gringotts? Even amongst the goblins you're famous, Ambree and Harry Potter."

Harry walked over to the other side of the room and looked out of the window.

"You buried the elf."

"Yes"

"And you brought me here."

He nodded.

"You are... a very unsusual wizard." Then he pointed to the sword. "How did you come by this sword?"

"It's complicated. Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault at gringotts?"

"It's complicated." He answered with narrowed eyes.

Bree rolled her eyes at their exchange of words, but Harry answered the goblins question.

"The sword represented itself to us to a moment of need. We didn't steal it."

Goblin were quiet for a short second before also answering. "There is a sword in Madam Lestrnge's vault identical to this one, but it is fake. It was placed there this summer."

"And she never suspected it?"

"The replica is very convincing. Only a goblin would recognize that this is the true sword of Gryffindor."

"Who is the acquaintance?" Hermione asked.

"A Hogwarts Professor. As i understand it, he's now headmaster.

"Snape?" Bree asked standing next to Harry.

"He put a fake sword in Bellatrix's vault? Why?" Ron asked.

"There are more than a few curious things in the vaults at Gringotts."

"And in Madam Lestrange's vault as well?" Bree asked.

"Perhaps."

"I need to get into Gringotts. into one of the vaults." The twins said at the same time. They scowled at each other because they had the exact same thought.