1

Blood spreads as the Prince sat there on shocked. He have never seen such beautiful women killing such hideous monster who was about to eat him.

Her hair was like the night while her eyes represent those roses he owned.

But..something was blocking her face and he could only see her eyes. She began to start fading away from his sight as he begged for her to stay.

He then woke up from the dream he had a few moments ago. 'It was just a dream, huh?..' he thought bluntly as he sighed before covering his face with his hands.

'I wished I could meet her once again..just to see her..'

He was then got interrupted by a maid opening the door of his room.

"Ah! Your Majesty. How was your sleep?"

Asked the maid while she quietly opened the curtains. She looked back at him to see him already gone back to sleep peacefully.

'Did Majesty not get enough sleep last night?..I might just leave him be but he has a meeting with the Duke.'

The maid quietly made her way to him and slowly shook him to wake him up. Eventually, he woke up and whined

"I don't want to meet my father at the moment, Mrs Flora.."

"But your Majesty, he had prepared your favourite dishes- AH!"

He quickly sat up and ran towards his bathroom.

'Just like a child' The maid chuckled softly before preparing his outfit.
His name was Jules Galena. He is a 23 years old man and has 2 little sisters and an older sister who was 6 years older than him.

It was said that he was the most charming and nicest man to ever exist. He was always handsome and always gives a good vibe whenever he walks past. He was loved by everyone.

"MRS FLORA!! HELP ME!"
Yelled Jules and Flora quickly ran to the bathroom

"Your Majesty!! What hap-"
Seeing how he always looks brave, he is always scared of cockroaches. Flora chuckled slightly before smashing the cockroach.

"THANK YOU, MRS FLORA! YOU SAVED MY LIFE!!"
He sobbed rapidly while thanking the maid. She smiled and set him down.

"You are still acting like a small child I see."
The maid started to wash him up while he pouted.

"That's because you treated me one before"
He smiled

"Not exactly. You still act like a child regardless of your age. You should change that but it is your choice "

Jules chuckled slightly and looks at the maid.

"I'm planning to stay like this until I grow old like you!"

"Are you saying that I look old?"
The maid asked as she grips his head a bit

"Ah-! No no! That's not what I meant! Spare me please!"
Jules begged while Flora laughed happily.

"You should be more careful with your words , your Majesty. Some people might attempt to assassin you if you say that"

"Well, you're not wrong...Ah! We should hurry! I'm sure my father is waiting for me!"
Flora quickly washes Jules hair before leaving the bathroom to do his business.

She quickly drag Jules from the bathroom and went straight to his room to change his clothes. He sometimes struggles a bit but she always helps him wear it correctly.

She fix his hair after he finished wearing his clothes and sprayed some perfume on him. He stood up and was guided by Flora towards the dining room.

"Prince Jules Galena has arrived"
One of the maids spoke before Jules comes inside and sat down next to his mother.