[Jinkook] Deja Vu

Jin had been alive for over a century now

Jin had been alive for over a century now. Being a vampire now in the 21st century sure is hard. He have to adjust to everything, the only reason why he's keeping himself alive is because he's waiting for his past lover to be back.

Now, he found him and he had never been happier. He confessed about what he really is, and his lover accepted him.
"Hyung!" Jin hears, looking up to be met with Jungkook.

"Yes, darling?" He says as he sat on his chair, holding a wine glass which is filled with blood. Sure he drinks blood from Jungkook, but he doesn't do it everyday, he asks and if the younger doesn't want to, then he won't do it.

"Look! I found this!" Jungkook says, giggling. He was wearing something that Jin was so familiar with. The clothes his past lover last wore before he was killed. Jin sat there with wide eyes, it's like Jungkook and his past lover are flashing in front of him.

Like Deja Vu.
"Hyung ah?" Jungkook says, startling Jin. The older grabbed Jungkook's waist and made him sit on his lap.
"I love you" Jin says as he kisses Jungkook's neck.
"I love you too" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Don't leave me anymore... "

"I won't, hyung... I will stay with you forever... "