Part 29

Lily's pov

I put on the angel costume, and looked at myself. I did look pretty good, I just hoped that Olivia would like it. I finished off my hair, and put the halo on, just as the door knocked.
"Woah." She said as I opened the door.
"Woah to you too."
I bit my lip as my eyes trailed over what she was wearing. The Red Devil suit, with a black bow tie and devil horns, her brown hair was down and she looked very attractive. The bruises and cuts on her face and knuckles adding to that.
"You look hot." She said as she stepped into my house, emphasising the word hot.
"So do you." I said, as she grabbed my waist. I love it when she does that. She kisses me briefly before letting go when my dad walks in.
"Hey mr brown." She says, and my dad smiles.
"Looking good, girls." He says, and then walks off. He's very laid back with me and her, he was way stricter with Ryan.
"Good to go?" She asks, gesturing outside, "my friends are in the car."
I get nervous.
"Are you sure they're going to like me?"
She laughs, "they'll love you lily."

She opens the door for me and gets in next to me. "Lily, this is Jackson, Kayla and Izzy." She says, pointing to each person. "Jackson, Kayla, and Izzy, this is my girlfriend, Lily."
Her girlfriend..
A chorus of hi's and nice to meet you'd echos around the car and I can instantly tell why Olivia is friends with them.
"Hey guys. Nice to meet you too." I say, and Olivia smiles at me.
Jackson starts driving and I see Kayla look over at Olivia and gesture to me, giving her an approving nod. I smile, and look at Olivia, who puts her hand on my thigh and squeezes it affectionately.

When we get to the party, it's already busy and I can hear the music from outside.
"Let's go party people!" Kayla shouts and everyone follows her inside.
"If you want to leave, or you get overwhelmed or anything just tell me and we can go, okay?" Olivia says quietly to me as we walk in.
"Yep." I say and she guides me through the house, with her hand on the small of my back. We get a drink and stand around for a minute before Olivia asks me if I want to dance.
We all go to where everyone's dancing and start jumping around. That is until I decide to be bold. I back up into her and a shocked look forms on her face. For a minute I think I've gone to far, until she recovers her shock and plasters a smirk onto her face. Her hand finds my waist, while the other one rests on the very top of my thigh. I turn my head, biting my lip and looking up at her.
Her eyes darken and she pulls me further onto her. I can feel the heat building in my core, as I move on her, and I can tell she feels the same. "I want you so bad right now." She whispers in my ear, and I have to squeeze my legs together, before she kisses my neck from behind me. I tilt it to give her more access, and her hand squeezes my thigh.
"Baby.." I say, Almost breathless now. I turn my head and she looks at me a second before kissing me. We break apart and she grabs my hand and leads me down a hallway, into the bathroom. As soon as the door shuts I'm backed against the wall and we're kissing again. She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her as she kisses my neck. I moan, and the heat between my legs is unbearable.
"Please.." I whisper, as My breaths get heavier. Her blue eyes look at me and she carries me effortlessly to the counter, where she puts me down on top of it.
"Please what?" She says, rubbing her hand up and down my thigh."
"Fuck me."
"Thats all I needed to hear."
With that, she kisses me again, more gently this time, while her hand slides underneath the angel dress.
Suddenly there's banging at the door.
"I need a piss, come out."
She looks up at me and I close my eyes and shake my head. She gets up and kisses me again, leaving me turned on and a mess.
I sigh and get off the counter. Before we go out, she grabs my hand and turns me around, before saying in a quiet voice "we're going to my house, and we're finishing this."

The whole Uber ride is painful. She's rubbing my thigh and I can't think straight. I grab her hand and try push it further up my thigh but she shakes her head and whispers "be patient." After what feels like an hours drive we get to her house and we get out.
She unlocks the door and pulls me straight to her room. She shuts the door, and I'm instantly pushed against it.
"What about your parents and Ryan?" I say, as she kisses my neck.
"Not here."
She picks me up, and puts me on her bed, landing between my legs. "You want me to fuck you?" She asks, and I whimper and nod.
She gets up, and gestures to the angel dress
"I love the dress, but off." I do as she says and take it off, laying there in my red laced underwear, which i wore on the off chance that this would happen.
She opens a draw and takes out a strap on. I bite my lip and watch as she takes her shirt off. For the first time I see her toned stomach and black bra that shes wearing, I find myself bringing my hand down and touching myself. No one else has ever made me feel this way before.
My breathing becomes laboured and I tilt my head back, closing my eyes.
I open them to find Olivia staring at me, with a smirk. She walks forward and leans over me, propping herself up with her arm.
"You want me that bad huh" she whispers, as I continue to touch myself.
"Yes."
She runs her hand down my body and pulls down my pants. "Say stop and I will."

After we're done, I lay on her bed, my legs shaking and I tired smile on my face.
"I think that was the best I've ever had." I say, as she props herself up next to me.
"You think?"
"I know." I correct myself. She gets up with slightly wobbly legs and puts a hand out to help me up. She pulls me up and grabs my waist to steady me. "You okay?" She asks before she softly kisses my head.
"Yep."
"You want clothes, or just sleep like that?" She asks, gesturing to what I'm wearing.
" just like this."
She nods and gets into bed, and I follow, automatically going close to her. As usual, her arm wraps around my shoulder and her other hand finds mine.
"Night lily."
"Goodnight baby."