Ch 35: Want to, but Can't

Sophia' Pov-

Every word that came out of Drake's mouth and all the looks of hate was making me weak and I couldn't handle to become that now, after knowing Brant is helping them, I am sure they will try to kidnap me.

I already planned something for that time. I have a chip in my teeth. Yes, teeth. It won't damage any part of my body, even if I swallow it, it won't damage my digestive system. 

I asked J to stay in England as the environment of my surrounding is harmful to him. If I don't make any call, contact, or send a secret message to him in 2 weeks he would come and save me. 

He was denying to leave me alone here but I sternly made him promise me. I know, I would try to do the same if I were in his place. My gut says something bad and big is going to happen and I trust it, my gut is never wrong. 

I was going underground to make some important call. It's been one year since I called him. 

I strapped two knives to my leg just in case. I also had a gun. I had my Black Rose costume, I walked towards the living room and opened the secret door. It's time for making this door shut forever.  My dresses, jeans, tops, shirts, coats, trousers, important documents, important weapons, proofs, files everything was a packet, and I am sure J would have collected everything by now.

Completing my mission is one of my only aims now. The details Mike gave me before he died will take me a little time and I can't stay here for long. It's not safe. If they get the method of that antidote, they will misuse it and use it for the wrong purpose. Brant made my job tougher, he told about this to JACOB and he wants it now.

I locked the room and burned it, it won't harm the outer rooms as they are fireproof. 

I got on my bike and drove towards Reno's hideout, an undercover house underground.

When I reached I parked my bike, it was dark.

I knocked.

"Who is it?"

"Red theory"

The door opened and Rena hugged me. I hugged him back.

"It's been a long Black rose."

"Yeah it's long Rena." he was in his 30's and was too fit. 

"So how have you been Rose?" Concern and worry appeared in his eyes.

I shrugged and said "Nothing more, Just recently got to know how fucked up I am"

"No child, who said this? " His fist clenched. He is like an elder brother I never had.

"Don't worry, oh and I need to call him" he knew I was changing the subject but didn't force me.

I dialed the number " Hello"

"who?"

"Red theory A"

" So now you are calling!?"

"I am sorry, please forgive me," I said in a sweet cute voice, knowing he won't able to tolerate it.

"AHH, this girl. I have news for you, someone wants to meet you he is not telling us anything, the kid only wants to talk to you. He said his next mission will be in five to six months when he will be back here" 

"Ok I will meet you soon"

The call ended.

"I need to go now Rena" I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.

-----------

I drove my bike to see Devil gang's men following me, I speed my bike until the firing started.