Chapter Six

Gregory had turned the lights back on. It took a while, not because the generators were hard to find, but because Moon wouldn't stop pestering him. It was a never-ending battle of exchanging insults and frustrated sighs. But he finally did it.

The lights switched back on as soon as Gregory got the last generator, which was near a slide. Moon stood behind him with his arms crossed. Gregory blew him a raspberry. But before Moon could do anything back, he stumbled back and brought his hands up to his face. Gregory's eyes widened as Moon's body began to lighten from blueish-black to a warm yellow color. 

Gregory blinked, and Moon was gone. Instead, Sun stood hunched over with his hands on his face. "Sun!"
Sun sat down, exhausted from the change. He let his arms fall to his sides. Gregory hurried over and sat down next to him. "Are you okay? That looked like it hurt."
Sun glanced at him and nodded, giving a small smile. "I'm okay, it only hurts a little bit."

Gregory felt a hint of worry inside. Sun then hopped up to his feet. "But! We need to do a little work, sunlight!"
Gregory stood up too, wearing a puzzled look on his face. "Well," Sun started, "First we need to get you something to eat. Then you need to convince Freddy that you still think he's on your side."
Gregory nodded. "Right. But first-- I'm hungry. But where are we gonna get something to eat?"

Sun smiled. "I know a place. All you have to do is follow me!"
Sun turned around and took a step before hesitating. He looked at Gregory from over his shoulder. "Um..."

Sun offered the child his hand. "Saftey measures. Don't want you getting lost."
Gregory took his hand and let Sun lead him out of the playset. He paused. "Flashlight."
"I have it--" Gregory took the flashlight out of his pocket. 
"Good! But you have to-"
"Ohhhhhh. Recharge it."
Sun nodded and waited as Gregory's flashlight charged. 

Gregory took it out and put it back into his pocket. "There."
Sun acknowledged him with a smile and a slight nod. He turned towards the big red doors in front of them. "Ready?"
Gregory took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Ready."
"Then," Sun opened the door and led them outside. "Let's go get some food, Sunlight." 

Sunlight. It reminded Gregory of being called a superstar. Sorry Freddy, but Sundrop is his helper now.