Idk

(Y/n Pov)

Me and Ash talked for what felt like hours. Now I know why Nate and Maddy act the way they do to eachother. Well, except for the part where they argue. They loved eachother and the way the other made them feel.

Kind of like now, with Ash making me feel giddy and shit. We laughed at a joke he had made. My phone started to ring and it was Maddy calling me. "Hold up. My sister is calling me" I said.

Ash nodded his head and went back to sorting the drugs. I answered the call and brought the phone up to my ear, "Hello?". "Hey. Me and Nate are gonna go on a date, and dad and mom won't be home until later tonight" she told me. "Okay?" I asked, "What does that have to do with me?".

I had a spare key to our place, so I don't know why Maddy would tell me that. She sighed, "Mom wants you to be home before we go". "Alright. I see you later then. Bye". I said. She said bye too and I hung up. I looked at Ash, "I gotta go home". I picked up my backpack.

"Do you want me to walk with you?" He asked. I shook my head and stood up, "No, Nate's there and I don't want him to get upset". He looked at me confused, "Why would he get upset?".

"Nate doesn't want me to talk to you or Fez cause he doesn't like you guys" I answered. Ashtray rolled his eyes and stood up, walking around the table towards me. "Well I'll see ya later ma. Call me if anything happens though? Okay?". I nodded my head, "Okay".

"I'll text you when I get home" I said. I pecked his cheek and said bye, walking out the freezer door. Fez was still sitting on the counter. He looked at me, "Ya goin' now?". I nodded my head, "Yeah. I gotta head home. I'll probably come back tomorrow though". I waved bye and he waved bye back and I walked out of the store, and walked home.

I walked into the house and saw Nate sitting on the couch. "Where's Maddy?" I ask. "She's finishing getting ready" he answers. I nod my head and head to my room and put my stuff on the floor by my bed. "Y/n? Is that you?" I heard Maddy call out.

"Yeah" I called back. She walked into my room, "Hey. Where were you?". I took off my shoes and sat on my bed, "With Ashtray". She smiled, "I can't believe you have a boyfriend!" she practically yelled. I chuckled, "What's that supposed to mean?".

"It means that your getting older. And that your now my big little sister" she answered. I smiled back. I heard Nate walking to us. He stood behind Maddy and grinned, "What's happening?". Maddy looked at him, "Y/n just got back from hanging out with her boyfriend" . Nate looked at me, "What boyfriend?".

"Ashtray" I answered. "I thought I told you to not talk to him" he replied. "Well last time I checked, your not in charge of me" I shot back. Nate nudged Maddy to the side and stood in front of me, "You shouldn't be talking to them in the first place. They're bad people". "The only bad person I know is right in front of me. Now get out of my room" I retorted.

Maddy grabbed Nates sleeve and gently pulled on it, "Let's go Nate". Nate sighed and walked away. "I'm sorry" Maddy said quietly. "It's fine" I replied. She softly smiled at me and walked out of my room shutting the door behind her.

I groaned and laid on my bed and took my phone out. I unlocked it and opened the message app.

(Ashtray is bold)

Me:
Hey

Ash❤:
Hey
You make it home alright?

Me:
Yeah
Nate got upset when he found out that we were together.

Ash❤:
He hurt you?

Me:
No
He's to much of a pussy

Ash❤:
Lmao
You right

Me:
I'm always right

Ash❤:
Sure

Me:
Whatever

(Ashtray Pov)

I chuckle and was about to text Y/n, but the freezer door opened. I put my phone down and looked up. Fez walked in and sat in the chair across from me, "Hey". "Hey bro" I replied.

"So you and Y/n? You guys a thing now or somthin'?" he asked. "Yeah. How'd you know?" I said. He shrugged his shoudlers, "Just saw you guys kissing while I was sitting at the counter".

I groaned. "You know that was the first time I saw you nervous like that" he teased. I rolled my eyes, "Shut up". Fez laughed and got up, "Whatever bro. Just don't break her heart, aight? I don't wanna deal with a angry Maddy".

I chuckled, "I won't"

Fez walked out of the fridge and went back to the counter. I put away the drugs and I heard the bell above the door ring. I looked and saw it was Nate Jacobs.

He opened the fridge door and he looked at me through the drinks. I looked back, making wye contact with him. He looked angry.

He grabbed a drink and shut the door and walked around the store, before walking up to Fez with some items in his hand.

He roughly put them on the counter and looked at Fez, "So I heard that your brother and Y/n are dating".

I sat up straight and kept my eye on the two.

This isn't gonna be good.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Sorry for any grammer mistakes and if the chapter seemed a bit short. I am feeling better now. So yay! Also thank you guys for all of the votes and views! I was wondering if your contact name on Ashtray's phone should be 'My girl💗', 'Baby💕', or 'Ma❤'. I'm gonna let you guys choose cause idk.