Chapter 34

"let me drive you crazy"

_______________________________________

mature themes

I did as he asked.

Kneeling in front of his bed with my hair braided low on my head. My hands were facing my eyes and I was only wearing my burgundy lace bralette and matching panties to it. It felt like hours had passed but I knew it was only minutes. I was nervous. Squirming in place. It was hard for me to find a position that would feel comfortable. But nothing seemed comfortable when you were dripping wet between your legs.

After a while I stopped. I watched my palms in the silence. Minutes or hours passed and the silence consumed me. It made my body feel whole. It made me feel like I was floating in place. The creak of the door interrupted me and the first instinct was to look at the door but I knew better. I focused on my palms and calmed my breath. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Again and again.

I saw his feet first making their way to me. He stood in front of me in black leather jeans. They were loose and rolled up around his ankles. His hand stroked my hair slowly.

'Such a good girl, Olivia. You did as I asked. Do you know what you get for being good, angel?' he asked in a deep voice and shivers ran down my spine. His voice. Demanding and without an ounce of emotion. It made him seem like he wasn't affected by any of this. Again it was uncomfortable to sit in this position. I was about to shift in my seat when a big hands landed on my shoulders and stopped me from moving.

'Answer me. What do you get for being good, Olivia?' he demanded.

'Reward, Sir' I said in a low voice. He kneeled in front of me on his toes but I didn't look at him. His fingers brushed my cheeks slowly and then with his thumb he lifted my chin. I looked everywhere but into his eyes. Partly I didn't look into his eyes because of humiliation but it was the good kind. Mixed with pleasure. With wetness between my legs.

'Look me in the eyes' he said and I did. My lips parted at the sight of him. In that moment I saw everything he was feeling in his eyes. The lust and domination. The need to dominate me in his eyes and the need to submit to him in mine.

'Malicious, are you?' he asked and I shook my head. His brow raised and I knew I should've answered.

'No, Sir' I said my head tilted down and I looked down at my palms but his fingers forced my head back up and my eyes to look straight into his. My breath quickened. I was scared but also excited. Excited about everything he might do to me and I am going to say yes. I will do anything just to please this man.

'Misbehaving. All there is for me to do now is to punish you. You know I was looking forward to punishing you all night. I was wondering how you would look bent over my knee, you ass red from all the spanking and wetness between your legs. You would beg for the orgasm and I would tease you and deny your orgasm for hours. For so long that in the end you would be crying mess, begging and begging until I would give it to you. Would you like that?' he asked. My eyes widened at his honesty. No one ever spanked me or denied my orgasm. But I was willing to try it, experience it. For him. I was nodding my head before I even knew it.

'Yes, yes, plese, Sir' I said and my eyes fluttered. Alexander grabbed my jaw and brought my face closer to his.

'Of course you would. Now stand up,' and I did. I stood up and looked down at my feet. Alexander walked away and I heard some drawers open and close behind me and then Alexander was in front of me with a red rope in his hands. My breath quickened and with a fear in my eyes I looked at him. He was clearly enjoying this. With a smirk and spark in his eyes I knew I would be safe.