XXVI

-Aight I'm not busy anymore

-
Aight I'm not busy anymore. But if you're interested me and Mya are talking about Evoni and Gelo.

"Okay so we both have beef with the both of them..so what the fuck we gonna do?" Mya asked while cooking.

"Baby I don't know." I sighed cutting the onions. "But I'm deadass crying." I rub my eyes.

"Well, you're not supposed to rub your eyes while cutting onions Melo!" she groans smacking my hand from my face.

"Baby this shit burns." I groan and she smacked her lips grabbing a cold rag and started to wipe my eyes with it.

"Open your eyes now. And don't rub them." she said putting the rag down. I open my eyes and they felt better.

"But nah we gotta talk to them one day." I said doing what I was doing. "Okay, but when that one day?" she asked looking at me.

"Mya I don't know." I shrug putting the onions in the spaghetti sauce. "If you wanna fix this shit so bad go talk to them. That nigga is my brother I got him for life. See now Evoni? Baby, you gotta fix that." I said and kissed her.
-

-"LaMelo you act like that's easy as fuck

-
"LaMelo you act like that's easy as fuck." I said rolling my eyes. "Mya watch out on my government name." he mugs me.

"I'll call you what I want." I said mixing the sauce with the spaghetti. "Yet you still refuse to call a nigga daddy. It doesn't make sense." he shook his head.

"Cause I don't like the way it sounds." I gag thinking about it. "But I do and when it comes from you-" I shushed Melo.

"Were not about to talk about what you like to be called while fucking. Okay? Okay." I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Man whatever." he laughed and helped me with other things.
-