Chapter 48: Couple's Challenge

Ordinary Double Six would come one by one in turn, but this Super Double Six was too time-consuming to come one by one, so they were doing it simultaneously.

Moreover, unlike ordinary Double Six, it seemed that this was not a game for everyone to play together, but for themselves. It could also be said that a couple would play by themselves. Apart from the factor of competition, there was nothing to do with other players.

Of course, this was also a good thing for lovers. After all, everyone participated in activities for each other's sake, and they wouldn't care about other people's affairs!

The trio came to the starting point, holding the dice, and the number of dice thrown will determine their number of steps. In theory, the larger the number, the better, after all, it would go to the end faster.

But there would be traps, that was, in the fifth and sixth squares, some negative effects, such as two steps back, or the next time the number of dice would be reduced by two. So if they didn't know each square when it came to content, they wouldn't know what was good.

"Which one of you will throw?"

Shido asked with a smile, he was playing with the two of them, so he should grant them the chance to go first.

"Let me come first! I will definitely have a good result..."

With that said, Kaguya took the dice from Shido, and then threw it forward. Because it was a virtual dice, she was not afraid of throwing it at people. She threw it as far as possible and it fell from a distance. See that the number thrown out was...

One.

"..."

Kaguya was frozen for a while. This was probably the worst result. It wouldn't help her reach the finish line faster, and it was easy to step into the trap position mentioned earlier.

"Mockery. Kaguya has the guts to roll the dice despite her bad luck!"

Yuzuru sneered lightly.

"Maybe I got a good thing!"

Kaguya was a little dissatisfied, so she went up first.

When the three of them came to this grid, they saw black text gradually appearing in the blank position. Shido took a closer look and said after the text:

"The man must kiss the woman. If he can do it, he will get a chance to roll the dice after completion. If he fails, the couple will immediately lose the game."

"Sure enough, is it a couple activity?"

Shido smiled. Kissing? It couldn't be simpler.

He grabbed from the left and right, and kissed the Yamai Sisters separately...

"Beep Beep Beep! Great success!"

With a thud, a dice appeared out of thin air, seeming to judge Shido that they successfully passed the challenge.

"Shame. Shido was too fast, Yuzuru didn't feel much."

Yuzuru stroked her lips and said.

"Uh..."

Shido didn't know what to say, why did Yuzuru's words make him feel a little weird?

Kaguya didn't care much, she picked up the dice again and threw it forward...

Three.

A little subtle number.

Shido and they came to the fourth frame of the game, and saw the text below slowly appearing again, and Shido followed the words: