Chapter 2

MSA and Dancing Boy

(Video of Dance battle) at top

I get back home after the Subway Fiasco and hand my mom the Advil she wanted.

"What took so long?"

"Umm subway dancers," I replied

"The ones here," my mom says while pointing at the TV showing what happened on the subway today.

"Yeah, that's the one."

"I'm happy your safe though. Those dancers have no respect. What kind of name is 4-1-0."

My eyes widen hearing the name and I knew that I had to talk to Andie

"Yeah, it's a weird name. Anyway, can I head over to Andie's now?"

"Okay fine, but be back before 11 okay."

I look at the clock and see that it's only 7. I nod and head back out the door to Andie's

I got to Andie's house and rang the doorbell. Andie answers the door.

"Hey, come in."

I follow Andie through the layout of her house and go to her room. She closes the door and we sit on her bed.

"Andie," I say very calmly. "What were you thinking?" I say as I hit her with a pillow I found on her bed.

"Dude, what the hell was that for?"

"Hmm, I don't know how about scaring me on the subway and blocking the doors. Oh! And we can't forget the police, can we? You're all over the news Andie. You need to start being careful you could get caught."

"Okay first off you need to chill out. It's not a big deal."

"Yes, it is Andie. I thought the 4-1-0 was just about dancing not running from the police. Do you know what would happen if Sarah found out that it was you? She has already threatened to send you to go live with your aunt Alice in Texas. I just don't want you to leave," I admitted.

"Nothing is going to happen to me-" Andie begins to say but Sarah's yelling cuts her off.

"Andie get down here now!" Sarah yells.

"Ugh, here I go," Andie says rolling her eyes at her guardian's behavior.

"Andie, you do know she's just trying to look out for you right," I said to her.

Andie shrugged her shoulders and went downstairs I followed shortly after since I have to go home.

I wave goodbye to Andie and Sarah and walk out of the door. After walking for not even a couple of minutes. I see Andie sneaking out and going somewhere.

I decide to follow her and her huge bag to this dance club.

I enter shortly after and see her talking to the bartender.

"Andie," I yell.

"Tessa, what are you doing here, I thought you and dance... Well split."

"We did but I had to find out what you were doing here. So you don't hurt yourself."

After a couple of minutes of not walking, I ask the question.

"What did Sarah do?"

"You were right Tessa, she said she is going send me to Texas to live with aunt Alice. Even if I got my act together, nothing will change her mind,"

"Yo, what are you two doing in here?"

I turned to locate the voice that said that It was Tyler Gage Andie's foster brother and apparently he heard what happened between Sarah and Andie.