Prelude

Our story begins on April 27, 2153 when Lord Patrick William Howard who is a direct descendant of  King John of England and Queen, Isabella of Angoulême and their son, Lord Richard of Cornwall whose grand-daughter, Lady Joan of  Cornwall married Sir John Howard and together they have a son name Sir John Howard who had a son named, Sir Robert Howard who had a son named Lord Robert Howard who married Lady Margaret De Mowbray and they had a son name Lord John Howard who was also the grandson of Lord Thomas de Mowbray who was the  1st Mowbray Duke of Norfolk but his son died without heirs so King Richard III created his grandson Lord John Howard the first Howard Duke of Norfolk in 1483 and he was a loyal Yorkist.

Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk was created Duke of Norfolk in 1483 but his Dukedom was short-lived as he murdered by the usurper, Henry Tudor who became King Henry VII by conquest and not by divine right.

Lord John Howard left a son behind, Lord Thomas Howard who became Duke after him, and he married twice, and between two wives he had 21 children, - four prominent ones were : Lord Thomas Howard, Lady Elizabeth Howard, Lord Edmund Howard and Lord William Howard.

Through Lady Elizabeth Howard who married Sir Thomas Boleyn they had three children, Lady Mary who married Lord William Carey, and they had two children, Lady Catherine Carey and Lord Henry Carey,  Queen Anne Boleyn who married King Henry VIII and they had Queen Elizabeth I of England and Lord George Boleyn died without issue.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lord Patrick William Howard  was born in 2130 in Norfolk, England under King George VII of England who is the son of King William V of England and Queen Catherine.

Lord Patrick William Howard is the son of a second son of The Duke of Norfolk in 2130. He is very realistic and he knows he will never become Duke of Norfolk in England, so he decides to attend Cambridge University and he earns a Master's Degree in Architect and Drafting.

Lord Patrick William Howard graduated from Cambridge University in 2151,marries his sweetheart, Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux who is a direct descendant of Lord  William Devereux and his wife, Hawise de Lacy and their great-great-great-great-grandson, Lord William Devereux,  Walter Devereux, 8th Baron Ferrers of Chartley died with Lord John Howard 1st Howard First Duke of Norfolk on August 22, 1485 fighting for their rightful sovereign King Richard III of England who was the youngest son of Lord Richard, Duke of York and Lady Cecily Neville.

The young couple had just got married in 2149 and two years later Lord Patrick William Howard graduates from Cambridge University in London, England. 

They believe that they have plenty time to start their family , but how does any one know what damn Hungry power men are going to do. 

Lord Patrick William and Lady Margaret Penelope Howard live near his father, Lord Edward Howard and his mother, Lady Elizabeth Neville in Norfolk, England.

Lord Patrick William Howard is accomplished architect and Lady Margaret is a accomplished seamstress.

Together they live a very comfortable lifestyle in Norfolk England until 2153 when they hear the new of World War III which began in 2126 but didn't escalate until 2153.