♣️3.

TEJASWWI'S LAW FIRM
7:00 p.m

"Rashmi desai and Karan Kundrra spotted at the wrap up party of their upcoming web series Broken but Beautiful season 2 . Both were caught being cosy on the the cameras . Well, what do you have to  say about them ? "

She muted the news channel as soon as possible . "Isn't that him? Your ex- boyfriend who used to bring -

Rohit started to say but stopped as soon as he saw the icy glare sent his way . He raised his hand in defeat giving an 'I am innocent ' look and looked back at the file in his hand . 

Teja shook her head at his unfiltered mouth and then scoffed looking at the tv screen . 'They looked good together . the casting director did good job, no doubt ' She thought

But it did pinch somewhere deep in her heart . Everybody thought she is heartless , it was somewhere true though . She has given her heart to someone for years now and she is still unable to take it back from him .

"They look hot, haina? Waise team bhi toh honi chahiye thi nahi? wrap up party hai bhai , inki date thodi hai ! pure date wale pose de rahe hai " Rohit daringly asked her as he looked at her who was looking at the screen like she would break it .

Teja picked up pens from her table and threw  at him ,who was sitting on the couch in a half lying position. 'The guts of this man ! '

"You like getting on my nerves unnecessarily , don't you ? In faltu ki baaton mein zyada dhyaan rehta hai . I swear one word more and you are getting fired right now "

If it was anyone else other , he/she would have pissed in pants right now . She looked shit scary with that expressionless face ,  coldness in her voice and  eyes screaming power .

But Rohit knew her way too well now to get scared of her . He has been working for her for more than 5 years now and in a span of 5 years they have gone from boss - employee ( who is too scared of her ) to working like a team ( being cordial ) to being frenemies now ( teasing each other)

He knows how she is so he doen't feel even a tad bit bad about her behaviour . In fact it makes him laugh at how she tries to act like an ice queen when she is not one . At the same time, he respects her way too much to question her or let anybody question her

"Ha , Lies! You know ,you won't . Karna hota toh kabka kar chuki hoti ma'am But now you  know my worth . Such a huge loss it will be ! " He replied giving her a ' tell me i am wrong'  look

Teja just rolled ger eyes at him and gestured him  to get back to work

*********
HOTEL TAJ
6:45 p.m.

"Ho toh gayi sabke saath pictures , ab aur kya rehgaya? " Karan asked omi as they stood behind the doors with Rashmi and her manager .

The whole team had given paps a few shots . You could still see flashes of camera from even behind the doors as the paparazzi waited to get more shots .
The wrap up party was a private affair and yet the paps were here so they had to come outside to pose.

"No , It should be just you and rashmi . This way the onscreen couple gets more hype. We have already told the paps to only post pictures and clips of you both " Rashmi' manager explained